10 Reasons You Don't Need A Man

Being single doesn't always have to be a bad thing. Check out some reasons why you don't need a man!

Miss Independent

10 Reasons You Don't Need A Man

Photo Source: someecards.com

You get to do whatever you want whenever you want and you don't have to answer to anybody.

Me Time

Photo Source: booksdirect.tumblr.com

When you spend less time on a significant other, and more time on you; there's opportunity for hobbies, hanging out with friends, and overall personal development. Self reflection and working on you is always a blessing.

No Sharing

Photo Source: lynneknowlton.com

When you're single, you don't have to share with anybody.

No Shaving

Photo Source: buzzfeed.com

You don't need to groom downstairs or shave your legs because nobody is going to be feeling on you anyways.

No Impressing Parents or Friends

Photo Source: adorepics.com

When you don't have a boyfriend, you don't need to win over his parents or friends.

No Drama

Photo Source: everydayhealth.com

Most men have excess baggage and issues you don’t really need in your life. No need for the endless text arguments, insecurities, or Facebook stalking when you don't have a man!

Granny Panties

Photo Source: someecards.com

Cute underwear isn't as comfortable as it looks. You get to wear your granny panties all day and all night long when you don't need your bottom to look cute!

Chick Flicks

Photo Source: someecards.com

You get to watch all the chick flicks, romantic comedies, and marathons you want without judgement.

More Money

Photo Source: pinterest.com

Birthdays, dates, phone bills, etc., a boyfriend uses up a lot of money. The money you don't spend on a man you can either save or spend on something for yourself.

The Best Is Yet To Come

Photo Source: someecards.com

Now I'm not saying to wait for prince charming, bit if you haven't met Mr. Right, there's hope, the best is yet to come! Just don't sit around waiting for him; live your life and he'll find you!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 58

• If you really didn't need a man, you wouldn't be on here trying to persuade yourself that it's okay you don't have a lover to hold you in his arms. ;)

• Well you know what they say hell hath no fury like a women scorned.

• that's great if a person can find joy in being single.

• Well then who's gonna open your jar lids for you?

• I don't understand this. One I think men spend more money on women, I have never heard in the entirety of my life of a woman who spent money on the man. He would be lucky if she bought him a beer. As for the hobbies and bettering yourself, shouldn't you be doing that anyway? As for the romantic comedies, isn't that a little hypocritical? To say that you don't need a man then binge watch an entire genre dedicated to the very thing you claim not to want? Being in a relationship does not mean exlcuding all things outside of it, thats unhealthy. If thats your view that a relationship is all consuming then maybe the issue isn't with relationships so much as with your view on them. If one wishes to be single thats fine but this take seems to be more of an attempt to comfort those who are not in a relationship rather then being insightful.

• more like how to repel a man i mean not shaving and granny panties hahaha that's stuff girls do once they are in a relationship and feel comfortable doing that not when they are single and have their options open in other words if this is what you do when single you are going to stay that way for quite a while also more money? yeah like it's so expected of women to pay for shit right?

• The drama part sounds like bullshit to me, but all is good.

• thats awesome that you like being single! :)

No guys like feminazi anyway, and would not want to be in a relationship with you.

WIN WIN! YAY!

Have a wonderfull day :)

• This literally instigates sex based arguments.. :/

• Well I just want to say a boyfriend/girlfriend is not necessary, but you will gain also if you have one.

• omg is that usui as your profile picture?

• Reply to Saandraaa - Yes, his profile picture is of Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-sama. Lol

• That bitterness...

Since most of this is false. Partnered people have more, not less, money. They tend to get more out of personal experiences. Social pressures actually drop. They actually enjoy personal time more. Interdependence > "Independence". And basically if you're really looking to not shave your vagina being single is an idiot's way to go.

This is lazy satire.

• While I'm glad that you accept you don't need a man in your life to live normally I also hope those reasons are a joke except for the shaving one. You can have a relationship with no drama, watch chick flicks and do the rest and it maybe one of your best relationships.

• Oh shut up. Women need men and men need women. Crazy people like you doom yourselves to a life of loneliness, strife and a voluntary starvation of your soul just because you need to prove to the world you don't need anyone else. News flash. A man grew the crops that made your food. A man assembled your iphone. A man built your house. Men provide for you at the bank, the store, your insurance agency. And its up to a man to console you, take away the stresses of the day and the world off your shoulders, and please you mentally and physically--unless you happen to be into girls, which is alright as well. You really want to prove you can live life without a man? Fine. But whats the fucking point. They are, and always will be, an integral part of your life, your happiness and your survival. We're here, for you, so fucking take it and stop being such an ungrateful bitch, alright? We're not your enemy. You are.

• 1. I don't imprison anybody
    2. I give them time
    3. I don't demand anything
    4. I am okay with hairy
    5. My parents are kind
    6. I don't use fb anymore
    7. Panties? Whenever I see them, it means I'm curious about watching the another thing instead of that piece of cloth.
    8. See point 1
    9. Yes you will get money
    10. The time is now.

• Would help if it were funny and not just pointing out the blindingly obvious.

Honestly, I don't get what people find so great about things like this. Is it a Facebook thing? :S

• You also need sex to do in your life doesn't that bothers you. Sex is the most important thing in your life, everyone wait to come at the age of 18 and bang their life's. I don't know whats wrong with you.

• That looks like a list of reasons of why I don't want a woman.

• I agree with u , depend too much on other people is surely suck

• Good. Stay away from us you manipulative parasites!! No more marriage, no more relationships!!

• You sound really bitter to me. I am all for people getting their ducks in a row before adding someone else to their lives, But to all out reject the notion of ever being with anyone, It kind of sounds like you have conceded to failure.

• More from Guys
    38

What Girls Said 30

• I hear this sort of thing commonly from women who has gone through failed relationships. :P:P:P Or people who can't seem to attract anybody else.

• Hahah this is hilarious :D

• While I agree with some of this stuff, like shaving haha. Others is just what we unwanted girls say just to make ourselves feel better :/

• yeah i shave when single too haha that one isn't just women it goes for guys too if you know what i mean.

• After reading this I felt like why you need anyone then? Then I realised with complications relation comes with care and ya in prospective of mr right I would say that's necessary coz your thoughts must match for trust :)

• 5|8
  • lol i love this page entertaining as well as true And spirit lifting

• men are good for taking out the garbage they say.

• I'm sure I'll be single forever, not a bad thing though, I love being my myself

• I so love this. I do. Wen i saw it i felt much better. It give me rasons why i should love being by myself an still enjoy life. I don't need a man to make me happy or enjoy life i can do that ma self.

• I love ecards

• Oh wow this is literally me! I love being single and not having to worry about a man I mean I'm 19 I get to deserve myself! I really enjoyed reading this!

• I'm glad you enjoy being single, but I do need a man or at least I want one.

• Totally agree being single is awesome.

• The memes are so funny for this!!

• As much much as I don't want to be in a relationship right now, I would one day and it has nothing to do with any of these reasons. The fact that I am single has nothing to do with keeping myself up. I still shave and wear sexy panties or none at all for myself. As for not having to share and no drama you are implying that all people that are in relationships have to deal with drama and having to give time well being selfish is bad for any relationship so I guess you would enjoy not having someone in that case. Not having to answer to someone varies because that only happens in controlling relationships. Overall I think this is just an example of a woman scorned convincing herself that being single is great for the wrong reasons because for me by singleness is temporary and a time for me to focus on myself so if you don't plan on being alone for the rest of your life then you would have re-evaluate all of these reason. No man is going to want to be with a woman that has this frame of mind.

• I hope you're truly a happy single, because this take isn't very convincing :/

• No one really needs anyone it's just a bonus lol.

• It's funny that the guys are the ones saying you must be miserable because you posted this, but I know its the complete opposite. Being single means being FREEE and not having to answer to anyone I love it.

• I like your mytake I like being single because I can do my own thing I tried to date once online but I stoped because I thought reletionships would have been to hard on me so I dasided to try a frieandswithbenefits type thing with a guy online on the game imvu

• I may regret asking, but how is it even possible to have friends with benefits online?

• it's hard to exsplain see on the game imvu the avatars on that game get to go to sexy chatrooms were they get to have sex but friendswithbenefits means a guy and girl don't have the bf gf label and they don't have to deal with the drama of a reletionship and its were they get to have sex and some people on imvu look to have sex for fun others on that game look for a reletionship like dating and others just look for friends but regular friends but not a friendswithbennifits

• More from Girls
    10