8 Signs He's Into You

Ladies, do you ever ask yourself “Is he into me?”. Well, if he's willing to watch a chick flick with you on Friday night instead of going out with his friends, he may be into you. If he randomly calls you on Tuesday nights just to see how you're doing, he may be into you.

Does he like me?

Here are some signs he's into you:

He calls without you having to ask just to check up on you

8 Signs He's Into You

He randomly gives you gifts

He'll watch The Notebook (or any chick flicks) with you

He tells you things he doesn't tell anyone else

He talks to his friend about you

He listens to EVEYTHING you say

He doesn't talk about other girls around you

He compliments your appearance

While you were reading this did anyone specific come to find?

1120

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Personally not really a fan of anyone calling to check up on me, i prefer there to be a reason even if that reason is "OMG new season of Game of Thrones starts tonight, we must watch I'm coming over!"

2. I hate hate hate it when again anyone randomly gives me gifts. The only person that I'm comfortable presenting me with an unexpected little gift is my cat... and that's usually the corpse of a bird or rodent.

3. Don't under-rate chic flicks, they are awesome! It's just like finding action movies awesome even if you're a female.

4. For some inexplicable reason everyone i know tells me things they don't seem to tell anyone else. Maybe it's because i have sincere eyes and they trust me, maybe it's just that all my friends over-share...

5. My guy friends talk to me about so many things, they talk about girls they like, girls they'd like to f*ck and girls who are annoying as f*ck... That ones not so definitive.

6. He listens to everything you say? If this is true i pity men, cause half the stuff that comes out of my mouth is completely idiotic.

7. Doesn't talk about other girls around me? Really? Maybe doesn't talk about other girls he's into around you... that would make more sense...

8. Compliments really don't mean anything. People say them all the time, to fill an awkward pause, to be polite, an attempt to be welcoming, they're agreeing with you or they just want to get along with you and they think you look conceded so a compliment should assure neutrality rather than dislike.

All in all, i think most are quite accurate. But the best way to tell is when he asks you out.

• I disagree with the "best way to tell is when he asks you out." A guy asked me out. But I am almost certain he doesn't like me. Because he flaked the day it came to go out.

• Okay total agree, men are truly a mystery! No corny ending...
      Just a f*ck it, can't be bothered to even try and figure them out:)

• Plus if you re-read number 6. I kinda told you so:P

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 19

• These are also the 8 signs that he just wants to sleep with you.

• I call, but it seems like I get screened. IF I get a response, it's a quick impersonal text. I feel if I'm calling, I don't want to be creepy, so it's gonna be quick, and I need a reason to call. If I were to call "just to say hi" I'd get treated as a creepo.

I give gifts, or cards, mostly because I want to; and I'm not trying to impress her. I don't get gifts unless it's my birthday or Christmas (or from my folks) - not sure why a woman should expect this. I've given little gifts to friends and it's usually blown up in my face. They'd assume some romantic gesture because I bought a 2 dollar gift while on vacation (and gave ALL my friends little gifts). So I don't do gifts unless it's for a close friend who can handle it.

I don't do chick flicks until they see a movie I'd like. I've run into the problem of going t some horrible movies to "be the cool guy who could see these movies." NO MORE. Girls don't see any of the movies I like. They refuse to go. It's a promise, then a convenient excuse to cancel "the date." This is even with girls I've dated, and dated for a little while. It'd better be a movie on par with "Princess Bride" if I'm going to see it first.

Compliments are dicey. I give them genuinely, and I don't make it about looks; but they assume I'm automatically interested, and they freak out; so really, I hate doing them, even if I want to.

I don't really give tell them things that are super personal when I haven't dated them long enough. I've told platonic guy friends things and they've used it against me, and publicly. I usually don't get to a point where I can get super personal with a woman to where it'd be ok; and I'm naturally more open about things that have happened.

The rest is pretty accurate. I tell friends I trust about certain women I'm interested in, but I still don't really get into specifics unless they've proven they can be trusted.

Most of these should be reserved for having been in a relationship for months; not crushes.

• So in conclusion, if they act like they're your boyfriend, they probably want to be your boyfriend. Brilliant!

• "He tells you thinks he doesn't tell anyone else". Clear sing that he likes you.
    I'm a man and I approve this Take!

Good Take ;)

• I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not?

• Hahahaha no, I'm being totally honest here. I agree with all those points.
      That's the problem with the Internet, you can't always tell when it's sarcasm or not, but in this case, it isn't.

• Okay this is true but can someone please tell these things to my crush?😶

• hahahaha the only thing I want to throw out htere is there are a bunch of people out there following crappy advice by pick up artists, relationship experts, & etc. so don't be surprised if he does nothing of these things...

the important thing I try to stress to girls is the signs don't matter.. what matters is whether or not you like him? & is he worth all the trouble?

if you answered with 2 yes' then, what are you waiting for? go get him!

• But how will the woman know that he talks about her with his friends?

• Guys don't do this but my old girlfriends friends asked my friends if I was a good guy to make sure she wasn't getting into something so that's how you know they talk about you.

• He asks questions like "What do you want your life to be like in 10 years?

• Not really great indicators, I do most of this stuff with people I'm just friends with as well. The not mentioning other women things is probably the exception.

• OK, wait.. What's up with the two dudes in tailored suits sipping an ale with frequent flier miles at the international airport pub?

I don't see any women around.

That just doesn't look right..

• guess its true. if I were into a girl I would do stuff I dont find interesting just to make her happy, chicken flicks. some come naturally, calling, gifts, compliments, not wanting to seem interested in other girls, talking about her to your friends... prolly that's just me though.

• Spot on. Except for the talking about you with my friends.

• I didn't believe that one either. Guys don't talk about girls they like to other guys as far as im concerned?

• What if the guy already likes to watch chick flicks?

• You got me red handed. I do in fact do lots of those things when I'm interested in a girl.

• He listens to everything you say, not true at all. I listen about 25% of the time

• 7th is not true... wht if a guy is not into gossips of other ppl!

• Yes... and as a guy i approve of all the things you listed above.

• Well, this is childish isn't it.

• How about making "8 signs she's into you" :)

What Girls Said 10

• These things don't say much... lol because players use all these things to play you too... 1 thing that i find guys does when they like someone is they jump lol they make this like lurching lump motion because they find you attractive, plus i think there may be a surprise bonar in there... lol... but yeh... that's the most obvious thing guys do, i've had several guys do that to me.

• One time I had a thing with a coworker. He called me excessively for the stupidest shit, like "did you take your medicine with food or milk?" or "did you clean your ears?" I think it was just a control factor he wanted. Although he did listen to everything I had to say.

• I have never really had to question if someone was into me or not. When you know, you know... at least that has been my experience. I have never been wrong about my assumptions yet.

• this was really nice though i dont really agree with most of it. But the comment at the bottom wondering if this made me think of someone special was true. it made me think of someone special in my life. But I lost him, i lost the love of my life and the chance of having him back to me is quite smal actually.

• This take makes me sad because I've just realised how no one ever gives a shit about me. Lol ain't no one gonna call this bitch just to check up on her

• Mine never asked how I was or called me unless I asked him to. He talked about his exs and that he flirts with his female friends. So why did he want me to be his girlfriend?

• hmm.. maybe...

• That image though in the end!!! 'He's just not that into you' :D

• Nice take, thanks.

• The guy I talk to only did two of these things not so much anymore