How do you know if a guy is interested in a girl?

I need advice asap!
and how can i let my crush know im going to be visiting his town and want to hangout?

Most Helpful Guy

• Send him a nice message saying "I'll be in next Friday and am looking for some charming company! Would make me really happy if I can invite you for a drink :-)".

What Guys Said 4

• You could try texting him and telling him you'll be in his town and you want to hang out.

• text or email him (how ever y'all are talking) an just mention some thing like "hey I got to be in such and such town for work next week isn't that near you and I as wondering what kind places are around there to see in the evenings" if he's interested he probably list of some stuff then suggest he show you around yada yada yada

• What I so to show interest in a girl is that when I see her I smile, i get out of my way to see her, I talk to her a lot, I give her space to not seem clingy tho. I rarely compliment so I try to go live out one, oh yeah and I get very bantery, I talk, talk and I get funny

• Just message him saying I'm in town would you like to have lunch or drinks or dinner?

What Girls Said 1

• if he talks to you a lot or always tries to hug you