What's with all the girls showing..?

Cleavage in almost every profile? And the way some look they look fake.. I like boobs and all but I hate those shots and its a turn off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its because they need attention, but it attracts the wrong attention..

What Girls Said 12

• I'm so sorry, these girls must have forgotten that they have to dress in a way that pleases male viewers.

• I think its too over done and I like a classy girl instead but it takes a lot of weeding out to find one now unless they are older like late 30's

• A girl can't be classy and not ashamed of her body?

• Who cares if they are fake? Who cares if she likes them and feels like showing them off? Who cares if she is insecure and it makes her feel better? If you don't like it, don't look at it.

• not everyone you dumb nut
    and i too think it can be a bit on the nasty side, but its whatever these girls want
    their life not mine, and not yours, not anyone elses but theirs.
    so i can't judge, because im not them

• Well, some girls just want to gain a bit of attention. There isn't anything wrong with that but ones that are either accustomed to doing that. Which is why it seems more frequent. However, they can at times over exaggerate the actual puppy size. But based on the perspective of many, the viewers who want to see exposure and viewers that just care for a face, I guess? It's just completely different.

• Because boobs draw attention away from any other defects a female might have. Cover up the boobies, and you've got a totally different image.

• They wanna get attention..

• I don't get it either but then again I don't have big boobs sooo bags.

• Attention. A girl with an ugly face will look prettier if she puts her boobs in the shot. Guys will instantly be more attracted. If I had big boobs I would do it also.

• Hmmm im not ,,

• Because they want to?

• because they want to

• Hahaha my cleavage is not showing.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should go away