Things are going well with girl -> she starts ignoring me -> I get over it -> run into her again unexpectedly -> gives me "attitude", glances?

There's a girl and things were going great but for some unknown reason she started ignoreding me... I got over it. Ran into her today and hung out with her/her friends for about half an hour... was very sociable, cool, talked to all her friends, gave a very "chilled out" or "I'm all good" attitude. Things seemed "cool" between us, albeit not romantic but that's fine. When we went to the library to work, we parted ways but I was still hanging out with some of our mutual friends, making the girls laugh, just having fun... she was at a table at the other side of the room but I saw her look at me 2 or 3 times and when I'd catch her she looked away. When I was leaving to say goodbye, she seemed more "bitchy" towards me than usual... she was like "did you even study?" in a tone...

Anyways, what's going on in her head?

Most Helpful Girl

• She just looked at you. I think you're trying to imply that's she jealous, but, the interaction seems to vague and not significant. Hang out with her more.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like something I'd do. When I really like guy and I feel us getting closer and closer and I push him away. Even if I like him and I want to be with him. I just simply push him away. I would still like them, I'd just ignore them. Mostly because of insecurities and I feel like I don't deserve that person. She probably was acting like that because she's not over you? Knowing myself and how I act which is just about the same, that's why I do it. My guess would be that's what's going on in her head too but I can't be 100% sure.

What Guys Said 0