Girls, do you assume if a guy you know doesn't ask you out, he isn't interested?

In other words, do you think if a guy you know is into you, he will ask you out?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, i don't. Some people are shy, I'm one of them so i get it. And sometimes there are other signs that they're interested, which help a girl out. Although it does take much much longer to establish a relationship. I think a lot of girls also do this over-analyzing thing as well, where they obsess about every action or word said trying to figure out what the guy they like means or is thinking. That can be confusing and therefore take a bit more time.
    But i will say, if she's not into the guy to begin with, she probably would just friend zone the guy and not give it another thought. It's a matter of motivation: If you're not looking for the subtle signs, you're not going to stumble upon them.

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, we not only experience but see it happen with other people. If a guy really wants a relationship or want to get to.know me, then he'll make an effort to connect in some way. Men are very action based, if they really want something, they'll find ways to get it

• Not the shy ones. Some of them wait for you to show interest.

• Yes. In general I would make that assumption. When you like someone, you make a move. Of course people are shy but at some point I think one needs to get over it and just ask the other person out. I'm also pretty shy but when I want something real bad, I don't let that get in my way.

• I don't think that, although if the communication is non-existent then I would. Asking out would ultimately be the goal so if there were no signs of that then I would most likely move on

• pretty much. most guys I know will either ask you out or at least flirt, if you don't show any signs of interest then to me your not interest4d and I prob won't even think about u

• I wouldn't write him off, but I wouldn't assume he's into me if he didn't make a move. I might wonder, and hope he might be, but I don't think I would be sure unless he made a move.

• Yes, almost. Life is short I am not a deep thinker , searching deep reasons. If there isn't coming nothing there, I move.

• Yeah pretty much. I would think that even if he's shy if he really liked me he would gather up some courage like I've seen other guys do with the girl they like.

• Yes exactly that.

• Yes. That's pretty much how it goes!

• Too bad, you'll miss out on a lot of good guys that way.

What Guys Said 0