Would you go out on date with him/her who used to be an underwear model?

Would you go out on date with him/her who used to be an underwear model?

Updates:
Oh wait.. not like Victoria secret, more like Guess or Calvin Klein LOL

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• How does it matter if she's an underwear model or an adult star? She's my date cause I like her & we are together to check how and if things work out between us? How does her profession matter there?

0|0
    0|0
    • Just model haha i thought it could matter a bit lol since he or she could be noticed by others because of that

• Show All
    • Yeeah!!! :D Thank YOU for the MH young lady :) I appreciate your kind & thoughtful gesture wholeheartedly :)

• :) no problem

What Guys Said 9

• Of course, it was just her job.
    As long as she was a nice, friendly girl all doors would be open :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not? They're likely attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • sure why not!

1|0
    0|0
  • I go out with her by interest and looks, and what she done in the past is none of my business... (Actually I have a exception that'll make me say no but that's a different story)

1|0
    0|0
  • My former student's mother was a swimsuit model in Japan. I would have gone out with her if I were single and so was she, I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • God would I but I imagine a bikini model being better. I don't know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oooo models. JOooooooooooocy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • of course, of course...i think it's quite gallant to date an underwear model.

1|0
    0|0
  • sure why not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Probably not lol. I can't imagine having many similar interests as an underwear model. It says a lot to me if you use your looks as your primary way to be successful. But maybe I'm being too judgmental. Who knows.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with you.. I don't think I can lol haha thank you for your opinion!

• Yeah and I'd check him out every second.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if we hit it off why not? I love hot guys lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha interesting question, i think I would :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would.

1|0
    0|0