Guys, do you prefer a bold or subtle girl?

When it comes to flirting, do you prefer a girl that speaks her mind up and is making witty remarks or do you prefer a subtle girl that is shy and is afraid of flirting because it might come of as creepy or awkward?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer her to be smart enough to be bold or subtle when she feels its appropriate. but ofcourse she should always just be herself. eventually it comes out anyways so she should be real and just be herself.

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer a girl that speaks her mind. I hate it when girls make it all complicated with their mixed signals and everything.

• Bold. Always Bold. There's less chance of miscommunication when a girl is not trying to be subtle.

• Usually I prefer a boldly subtle girl. Then again, sometimes I admit I prefer a subtly bold girl.

• More towards the subtle end of things.

• I like her to be in between but a little more to the bold side.

• I would prefer more subtle. At least I'd know she had some level of respect for others.

• Bold, I like a girl who is confident.

• I most prefer a bolder girl since it's quite a turn on

What Girls Said 1

• im a girl but imma say that both is good.
    to be subtle when i need to be
    and bold when i have to be.