Guys!! Do you like skinny girls or toned girls?

Hello :)

Guys!! I know that guys hate it when girls wonder if they are skinny enough, so that is why I'm asking on here :) I'm going to uni in September and I was just wondering what guys would prefer... I know that every guy is different so I'm asking for your personal opinion!!

Please look at the poll and select which one you prefer :)

Thanks for helping me out !!

• 166cm, 45 kg, skinny fat
  • 166cm tall, 48kg, lean and fit

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as skinny fat.
    There is skinny but not toned, and there is skinny and toned.

Most woman are over weight. But if you see her rib cage, then that is un-healthy. Anything above that to your height weight proportion, than your overweight to fat.

But you can be skinny/healthy weighted, but not toned.

Most people think that if you are of a healthy weight, you are skinny. No. Not true.
    Skinny is only a word invented by fat people who are jealous of the fact they are skinny.

But I have found a great deal of attractiveness from both skinny and not toned and skinny and toned.

It all depends on "the girl" how she carries it and if its over kill or not. I have seen over kill.
    But both are a major turn on. But I would say more so skinny & not toned because all will be a turn on for me if they are healthy weighted and not toned where as healthy weighted but toned girls can be an over kill at times and that has happened regardless if they are healthy weighted.

• My rib cage is visible...but I'm pretty healthy...I have a pear body shape and am a bit smaller on top then bottom...I think it's common

• Sadly for it it is not common.
      Actually pear shape is one of my two favorite body types. That and banana shape as that means I love smaller up top. ;-).
      But pear means you are curvy or have one at least ;-).

But personally, I have no problem with ribs showing as long as it is not anorexic rib cage ;-). Anorexic is what I meant.
      But honestly, even rib cages showing on a girl is not common at least in America where our common diet is crap.
      But on its face based on what you said, you sound attractive & healthy and if you had that body, Id likely look ;-).

• My ribs are sometimes visible. Everyone says I'm perfectly skinny but I feel like I'm too skinny. I don't like it and I want to be more toned. I've been working out a bit and my legs are still big but toned. I was born with broad shoulders and I'm a swimmer, I have pretty big arms I guess. I still feel like my waist is too skinny, I have a fast metabolism so it's hard for me to gain. Instead I've been working on toning my abdominal muscles so I'm not as skinny. Sometimes I love my body shape and other times I feel like I need to work out more. But all in all I'm pretty happy. I don't do this to impress, I do this to make myself feel better about myself but I still can't help but wonder if people like my body like this?

What Guys Said 16

• I do not like skinny girls, I do not like toned (muscular) girls. I like curvy (Considered beginning to become fat) girls.

• Fit and healthy. Personally I like a bit of weight, it must be a primal thing as fat on a woman means they have more reserves for pregnancy. Don't laugh.

• Just average. Too skinny is unattractive and although a decently toned girl is ok to look at once in a while, as long as she's heathly she doesn't need to be toned or skinny.

• I don't understand, skinny fat? Do you mean simply that she does not have defined muscles or that she has jiggly fat?

• Hi ladsin :) I mean girls who are skinny but have a high body fat percentage and limited muscle.. but she's light in weight

• Hello there XP, well personally I tend to like tiny girls. So I guess technically A (what I answer on poll.) But I also like a girl I can do outdoor stuff with and if that entitles her being a little bit "bigger" or muscular who cares, we'd have more fun XP

• I don't know but I will say this

There was this former marine girl in my class a few terms ago and oh my fucking god did she look amazing in yoga pants or leggings or whatever. I don't know if she had a 6 pack or distinguishable muscles under there (hope not) but her legs and ass were sculpted like a statue and cut to perfection. And ill stop talking now.

• I really wish women would stop asking what guys like. It's the dumbest question in the world. Among my friends you can't even get three guys to agree on anything about a woman. Men (like women), are attracted to various different types of people.

• Pictures>numbers my dear

Both can be good

• A bit of weight and curves is a must. . Girls that starve themselves to be models aren't really attractive.

• A girl with curves and I prefer my girls to have some sort of meat on their bone I don't like really skinny girls and really ripped girls.

So average weight?

• toned all the way

• i hate all women equally. but i do hate Asian women more

• The only girls we love are the suckers and swallowers, the others are not even alive.

• Vote B obvious..but don't confuse lean and fit with "McD rolls"

• skinny girls

• neither. I like velopuous girls with big boobs and a big rack.

• I like a girl who looks hot and is healthy!
    You should go for what makes you feel most comfortable.
    I would probably go for the fit girl cause it's sexy and you will feel so amazing being fit trust me.

My girl had the biggest insecurities cause she's a hurdler and has bigger than average thighs but I love her she is sexy as fuck.

What Girls Said 1

• toned and skinny