Is it too early to buy her flowers?

I recently started dating a girl two days ago. Her and her roommate usually have a case with flowers in them in their living room. She told me her favorite flowers are roses. I noticed their flowers they have now are almost dead. I would love to sporadically give her some roses to replace the ones she currently has. Is this way too soon to be buying flowers, or is it a sweet thing to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• too soon although it is a very sweet gesture, i think you should wait at least a week or two before buying her something you dont want to be showering her with stuff instantly its a little full on

What Girls Said 3

• I mean, it really depends on how close you two are. If it's still at an awkward stage, probably shy away from it, but if you two have pretty strong chemistry, go for it.

The way I see it, if that's who you are, someone that would think to do something like that, then be that person...if she doesn't like that guy, then she doesn't like YOU.

• Never too early for flowers! I mean they are fairly inexpensive and die quickly so if isn't like you're making anything permanent by giving them to her, but they will let her know you had her on your mind and make her feel special :)

• It's sweet! It's never too early to buy a girl flowers. And Plus i think it's sweet, just tell her you wanted to replace her dead ones

What Guys Said 0