I've really annoyed her and she wants space?

Me and this girls have been texting each other everyday for the last 6 months we aren't a couple but have got really close we haven't even met in person yet but that is happening next month but here's my situation we have been starting to have petty arguments which are caused by one our moods but recently i admit i have acted like a dickhead but on Saturday i was drunk and started acting very awkward and out of order i have since apologised several times but she has said she doesn't want to talk to me for a bit as I've annoyed her for which i respect everyone needs space but how long do i leave it and should text her or wait till she texts me?

Most Helpful Girl

• give her space to come to you, if you contact her when she's asked for space then you'll only push her further away, give her time to miss you and if in time she doesn't contact you it's time to move on unfortunately but from what you said i think she will. I was in a similar situation, met a guy online and we spoke every day for almost a year, got really attached to each other but i messed it up by refusing to meet up :( it annoys me how people say 'you never even met them' like you can't get attached to someone you never met but talk to every day for a long time? hope she contacts you and you dont mess it up.

• Well we have been speaking on and off recently but there's a little awkwardness still so I'm backing off again for a bit again and gonna give her more breathing space

What Girls Said 1

• wait if she texts you.. if she doesn't, time to let go.

What Guys Said 2

• Wait till she texts you. If she doesn't, she's not that into you.

• Well done.