Guys: would you date a woman with kids?

I'm going through a divorce and while I don't want to jump right into another relationship, I'm just wondering would a guy ever consider a woman with kids? I kinda feel like the answer is no and that there's no hope for me to be in an actual good, loving relationship...I really don't think they exist. Any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how much I loved the woman, if I loved her enough I would date her even though she had kids, as long as she was truthful from the beginning about having kids..

• Thanks for MH =D =D =D =D =D =D.

• @llorando aww you're admirable :)

• It is very admirable to say that. Thanks. I just don't agree lol

What Guys Said 5

• I guess it depends why you are dating, if it is just for one night then maybe it is a problem but for long-term relationships I don't think it is that much of an issue. I have no problem with children if I would approve of the father in a sense and I would have to like him (even if I never meet him). Otherwise the children turn out wrong in my eyes to accept them as family members that would be challenging or impossible. But if the woman is a good match then likely her previous choice for a father was also good, so the better the match the least the children would be an issue. I suppose most men see it kind of similar.

• I'm talking long term..and the father is a good dad to them, he just wasn't a very good husband

• by the way. the older the children the least it matters. Like 14, 16 or something that is almost as if they are adults.

• They're young. And I'm referring to someone different than their dad...like I said he wasn't a very good husband

• I absolutely would. I love kids.

• Your best bet is finding a guy in a similar situation to you.

• Probably not.

But that's just me though, plenty of guys would.

• No. There are some that will though. Go for the nice guys that have been waiting around for younger girls to have their fun. What alternative do they have?

What Girls Said 2

• i think a lot of guys would! ^-^

• I'm divorced but no kids. So far I have found it easiest to get it out in the open right away. I'd do the same with your situation. Don't let things develop first and don't worry about scaring anyone away. I do believe this applies to having kids. It will say a lot about your honesty.