Do you like tall dark and pretty?

haha i know this is silly but seeing that I am those things do you guys like tall dark and pretty girls?

I am 5ft 6" i am not short neither really tall. But some people tell me I am tall. Then again last time i measured my height i was 15 lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• People tell you you're tall? You're 5'6"? Hmm.

I like dark hair and dark eyes. Dark skin is neither a turn on nor turn off of mine. Tall is neither a turn on or turn off.

I dated a woman from Punjab once (eons ago). Her father was in the Indian Navy and she always told me he would never approve of her dating a white guy. We went sailing once. She joked that if her dad spotted us, he would send some divers to get her off the boat, then he'd torpedo it with me still aboard!

• i hate all women , they disgust me. women are only good for sex and procreation. that is it

• Sure I've been attracted to girls who are pretty, tall, and dark.

• Nice =) I know girls used these terms for guys, so thought i'd ask it the other way around lol

What Girls Said 4

• Tall is not a prerequisite of mine, but dark and cute. Hell yea!!

• I'd be happy if they were xD I'm tall, I'm dark and whether I'm pretty or not is debatable, but I've heard guys telling me that they're turned of by my being tall and dark (dark-haired, dark-eyed and with a peachy complexion on the sunny days).

• You are pretty. I swear it. Those guys are jerks to say that. then again they are below 18 so that's debatable.

• Thanks, but that's your opinion xD I've yet to hear it from a guy IRL, then again I assume some are just shy, some are just not into me, you know, that's how it usually is. I'm 17 by the way, and most of the people I hang out with are 19+.

• *turned off, not of

• Sounds good to me.

• Are you so deeply insecure that you need to dig for compliments on GAG?

• why are you anonymous? I am not fishing for compliments, stop hating behind ur anonymous response. I am asking in general, stop being ignorant.

• Nope not too sensitive at all. Just i don't see you an worth my time to argue with. I am not deeply insecure. I was just genuinely asking a question in a general sense that was my intent. But as all questions get people like you, that feel like they should call people out on something they know nothing of. It's easy to hide behind anon and say what you want without getting the finger pointed at you as to what yu ask here. But you can go ahead and think what you like. It's irrelevant to me what you think. It's your opinion. Enjoy your day. bye

• You're the one who made it an argument. All I did was ask a question and you replied with some hostile, dramatic ass argumentative comment.
      "People like you" I'm ignorant yet you ignorantly put me in a box because I made an honest comment with an anon answer? You don't make sense.