Who enjoys kisses more guys or girls?

Like lips to lips kissing. What kind of kisses do you enjoy?

0|1
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally speaking, I say it's about equal. I love kissing, and I know some guys that don't and I know some girls that don't, but I also know some girls that love kissing like I do. This is something that is based off of each individual and generalizing it evens it out so that neither one likes it more.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Well I was with my ex wife 25 years. she did not like kissing. So I did very little. Now that I am dating again I have tried my best to make up for lost time. I love kissing. I do as much as I possibly can.

1|0
    0|0
  • It should be equal. Men love the physical part more while woman like the emotional part more.

0|0
    0|0
  • both of them enjoys but girls talk more about it and cherish them...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls like them a lot more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls, i guess.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think both enjoy kisses equally, especially if they're kissing someone they really like/love. I like kisses that are not too wet or messy and that have a lot of passion behind them.

0|0
    0|0
  • WE both love kisses, that's why its the first thing done to be intimate. There are some people who don't like kissing though

1|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls because I cannot stop kissing once I start.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend loves to kiss I mean loves to!! Lol I enjoy it a lot! But it also depends on the kiss for my I enjoy the most gentle slow soft kisses with a little tongue. But it depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely girls

0|0
    0|0