I am very attracted to blind girls what do I do?

So over the past few weeks I have been dealing with some emotional stuff (won't go into detail to spare you time) and one of the things I learned about myself is that I find blind girls far more attractive than regular girls (doesn't mean I won't date regular girls I just seem to have a thing for them) and I don't know what to do because there really aren't ways to find blind girls. I don't want to go into why I like them, it will make me sound like a pretentious douche. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should ask a friend of yours to set up a blind date for you.

What Girls Said 4

• This is strangest thing I've ever heard

• isn't that taking advantage of blind girls because they can't see what you're like?

• If I am interpreting this right. Just because someone is blind and cannot see. That doesn't mean they cannot know what you look like. Because they are blind their other senses are heightened drastically. They can tell what you look like just by feeling your face. Ray Charles would feel the wrists of women to tell if they were pretty or not.

• What makes you think you're hot for them?

• What's a "regular girl"?

• Find them online

What Guys Said 5

• We're all attracted to our own things, nor did we ask for them. I don't judge you.

I'm sure there are establishments in your area that help blind people. You could simply put yourself in that area.

• Buy blindfolds?

• Hey you can get blind girls easily! A lot of guys don't want blind girls but I really wouldn't mind having one myself.

• Get a job helping them.

• Go to eyecare clinic or find a hot chick and poke her eyes with pen