If a guy is really into you, he won't initiate a strictly sexual, hooking up dynamic. True or false?

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of females who rush into hooking up with guys then ask if the guy is interested in them romantically. It almost seems like they're not confident enough in their ability to catch his romantic interest by simply dating so they try to be desirable with their sexuality. Yeah, it's not like this for all females who just hook up, but I'm pretty sure it represents quite a few of them. Honestly, I feel sad for these girls when they come here practically digging for clues that they may be viewed as something more than a piece of a**. It's really sad to watch because it's like they presented the type of presence they want to have in that guy's life so generally, that's specifically how she's going to be viewed.

Now, this is all based on my personal experience and I'm wondering if you guys can relate. If a guy is really into you, he doesn't initiate a strictly sexual presence in your life and his focus is on something bigger than hooking up. Whenever guys are really interested in me, they make sure to be highly respectful of me and won't even suggest anything sexual. It's like they want to experience the process differently without sex. In fact, when guys are really into me, they usually make some type of disclaimer about NOT being sexual. Am I just some lucky girl or is this some silent rule among men? Your view on this?

• When a guy is genuinely interested, he keeps sexuality out of it in the beginning
  • Guys who view the female as romanticaly disposable approach a hooking-up dynamic

What Guys Said 1

• If a guy is 'really' into you, he won't initiate friends with benefits 's.

What Girls Said 0