Why is he ignoring my text all of a sudden?

So I've been seeing this guy ( not really serious). we've hooked up a few times. last time i saw him on Saturday, i left kind of early and i apologized and he said I wished i stayed longer. I said we should meet up Monday or Tuesday and that I would text him then. he said "ok sounds good i'm counting on it". I text him Monday asking if he's around Tuesday night and he never responded. what gives?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the kind of a Snapchat he sent you. If boys aren't interested, they don't flat out ignore you like girls do.
    I'm not saying he's uninterested, but the Snapchat doesn't make a difference unless it was directed towards you. Maybe your name or something that is just between you two. If that's the case, he may have been busy previously.
    Just reply and keep it casual unless he initiates something more substantial.

If he's sent you a vague Snapchat, don't even bother replying. He's probably sent it to everyone on his list. Wait for a text or something.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't know if he ignored your text. And if you were serious about trying to reach him, why not make a phone call?

• Possibilities...
    1- message never reached him or he is busy
    2- his job of having sex with you is over and is ignoring you.

What Girls Said 2

• Girl, if he's too damn busy to spend 5 seconds of his life to even respond. Drop him. He's obviously doesn't care as much as you do. I dont care what kind of shitty excuse he uses the next time he hits you up. Don't worry about it and move on with your life. There are PLENTY of guys out there. Just dont sleep with them all...ha ha!

• Exactly, the "maybe he was busy" , "maybe he didn't get it, because his phone dies" etc is such a lame old ass excuse now in days everybody is on their damn phones

• Perhaps he was busy , you know people our age get busy with college and stuff