have you ever dated any nerd/geek (like someone who's like Sheldon or Emily from the bigbang theory)?

have you ever dated any nerd/geek like someone who's like Sheldon or Emily from the bigbang theory?

Updates:
Emily->Amy* :P

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If I may, I'm going to turn this around as I am one of those nerdy/geeky guys with an extremely high IQ. I can relate to the response about having communication problems. I had a girlfriend who felt like she wasn't using "big" enough words when she talked with me even though I don't use a whole lot of such "five dollar" words. It took her awhile to understand that it wasn't important what words you use but rather if you could actually communicate effectively that matters most!!!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmm not on their level, no. But I do have a special place in my heart for a woman that identifies as nerdy/geeky. I love that.

0|0
    0|0
    • nice :) I guess someone who has good knowledge on their field would be hot.. but too high iq can make hard to communicate with them lol

• Haha yeah knowledge is hot! And Sheldon and Amy would be difficult to communicate with. Haha!

• true :) hehe thank you for your opinion

• i think ultimately its who ill wind up with but right now, i want to dream about being with hot women

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They are too young to have real jobs :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't know these girls but nerdy is not my type.

Hey Doc, I need Your professional advice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• sheldon is nerdy but VERY SMART

i dont think I've met anyone with an iq that high..lol

but then again he's a fictional character.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously you don't watch big bang theory, her name is Amy, not Emily. But to answer your question, no, I haven't dated a total nerd.. yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes me. I like them both

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a weatherman once, a meteorologist.
    Does that count? Haha

0|0
    0|0