Ok so im going on a date with someone i met at work?

Ok so im going on a date with someone i met at work can anyone help what sholud i where and How sholud i where my hair

Updates:
The guy im going out with we have been frends for over à year now
Can you show me photos of what to where and How to do my hair

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you've been friends with him for over a year, he kind of knows who you are.. just be comfortable. What I would wear on a date... wear my hair out, hairdressers to fix my fringe if I wanted ( I like side fringes) I would wear something simple, classy and elegant. Not a gown or anything too formal, but a nice, good quality dress, to the knees. Depends on your physical assets really. If you have a nice back why not try a backless dress or something. :) Wear heels, if not wedges are fine :) Don't wear too much makeup, guys like natural looking girls, but of course do wear some foundation/concealer or whatever you're comfortable with.

Last tip... wear one piece of jewellery... e.g. a nice necklace or a nice pair of earrings. that way, it complements you but isn't too much of a distraction.

WEAR A NICE SMILE :)

Enjoy your date! :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• However you want. Pick the hair in the fake AV.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Some jeans you feel comfortable with, a beautiful blouse nothing that reveals too much and a blazer. High heels or sneakers what ever you are comfortable with. I love loose hair on a girl, but if you don't like that then ponytail or a cute updo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look casual and if u want, put your hair up in a bun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure your penis is tucked back.

0|0
    0|0