We had the "What do we want" talk?

This girl and I have been dating for 3 weeks tomorrow and yesterday we had a discussion on what we want for the relationship. I told her that I really like her and that I don't want to waste an opportunity on a strong relationship, and she felt exactly the same way.

I'm going to be away for a small month in a week, and then we'll have a month together before I go on my summer holiday.

Do you guys think it's safe to say we are in a relationship now?

What Girls Said 1

• yeah as long as you both like each other and are willing to wait :) try and make contact with her when you're away! lots of contact! if she loves you she'll be fine

• Wouldn't call it love after 3 weeks though...

• oh right sorry, skimmed it. "if she really likes you" <

What Guys Said 1

• What do you mean by "waste an opportunity on a strong relationship"?

• What do you think I mean? Because I'll be gone for so long, I don't want to waste a chance in being with a girl I really like :/

• It's just odd phrasing. I would expect you to say "I don't want to miss an opportunity for a strong relationship".

IT sounds like you both are on the same page.