Why does boyfriend like it when I wear a skirt?

We've been dating for about 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. I wore a mini skirt yesterday to school. I guess it's a skater skirt. It's flowy and short but I was wearing shorts underneath. I guess people haven't seen me in a skirt before. I got a lot of compliments which my boyfriend's sister complimented me saying "Omg you're wearing a skirt! You look cute!" My friend complimented me too saying I look really cute today. My mom said I looked nice.

As I was walking to the bathroom, my boyfriend's sister yelled out at me "TYLER IS STARING AT YOUR ASS!!" Lol he does that sometimes I guess jokingly lol. He's a butt and leg guy. He walked me to my door and I looked back and caught him staring at my butt or underneath lol and I hit him and we started laughing and hugged. Today, he was like "Aww you aren't wearing a skirt today!" He said he liked it. I forgot what else happened and what else he said. I said I was probably going to wear it tomorrow and he said "Yes!! :D" lol

What Guys Said 2

• the skirt is very sexy to a guy. when i see one i always think "quickie" and of course its a great way to show your body. keep wearing them, we love it.

• You're a girly girl, and never wear skirts, how is that possible?

• Skirt is sexy on a girl who has sizable ass n curvy. For him being an ass n leg man, its hot...it does fire up any ass n leg guy to watch a jiggling ass walk n see the rhythm

What Girls Said 1

• To look at your sexy legs if he calls them that or your butt.