"only the hottest prettiest girls get to date the rich popular powerful guys" ... comments anyone?

I like to think that in 2 years i will be a rich popular powerful guy when i graduate college. My interests are not in pretty hot girls but rather women who are also rich popular and powerful.

I just wanted peoples opinion on the comment i copied and pasted from the site
to the few butthurt people out there my statement: "I like to think that in 2 years i will be a rich popular powerful guy when i graduate college." i said I LIKE TO THINK that will be. never was certain or dooshy about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is so untrue my friend. I don't think this about me, I am honestly not saying this in a conceited way, but I am told how beautiful I am all the time, and how much I should be a model etc. I don't think it, but all I get are downright losers that like me, haha. The guys that are interested in me are either mentally fucked up or they are bottom of the barrel trash. Like pure white trash, scumbags etc. Haha. So if I am supposedly so beautiful then why don't I have the decent, powerful, rich guy hitting on me or taking me out? lol! So no I don't believe that at all! I have yet had anyone rich and powerful hit on me. I wouldn't care though, I just want someone decent, I could care less about their money and all that jazz, haha. I think honestly it depends on the person. I don't care about things like that, only shallow people go after people that are rich, powerful, etc. The materialistic things in life. Haha, take care! :)

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think you can stereotype it. For instance, look at Mark Zuckerberg's wife. I personally don't think she's an ultimate beauty, but he chose her. He could be with a perfect 10 because of his success, but he chose someone he connected with.

• Not sure what you mean by "powerful" or "popular" but I'm sure you'll have access to quite a few gold diggers.

• No. There are a lot of very rich and popular men with average looking wives.

• I've been told by a lot of people im "Gorgeous" and I've done modeling. My husband makes 8 bucks an hour...so False.

• Then find yourself that girl. What was your question?

What Guys Said 6

• False only thing you'll get with being rich and powerful are gold diggers mostly. At least this is the case if you announce your filthy rich.

• Shit, I guess I failed when I got an entry level job after graduating. I should already have millions and have minions of feeble workers I control with my POWAH

• Good luck it'll be rare to find any girl who's rich and powerful without some sort of really OCD personality

• It's true. You should have no issue getting the women you want.

• Well good for you, we all want that

• If your mindset is "I'll be content with what I have when I have X", you'll never be happy. If you will actually be "rich popular powerful" a mere 2 years after grad school, with your current mindset you will hit that 2 year mark and just see more riches ahead in the next 2 years, and you'll never make time for your personal life.

Unfortunately, the best time to meet your spouse is university. Don't put that off because you don't think you're done being you yet. You're already you.