Do you like the people your friends/family set you up with?

If you have had friends/family try to set you up with someone did you like the people/person they chose for you?

My family have a tendency to try to set me up with older guys that I have nothing in common with or guys I don't find attractive.

Guy friends are the best because they will introduce you to decent guys.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• My family always approves of the women I bring home. And they stay out of my love life they feel I got things covered on my end.

• I'd never let anyone decide anything when it comes to my love life. Afterall its me who knows myself much better than anyone else in this world.

What Girls Said 2

• No.

My mother sets me up with rich guys that I have nothing in common with.

My friends sets me up with short and unattractive guys. They don't want me having a hot boyfriend probably.

I know my taste in guys, they tend to change a lot though as well.

• Yeah girl friends will set you up with ugly guys that they wouldn't be caught dead with

• Yepp! Then they would get mad if you think their choice is bad.

• Thankfully they have never tried to ever set me up with anyone. And if they did , I probably wouldn't like them lol

• lol I guess most people feel that way