Would You date someone who is ugly?

So just say there is a guy/girl who is not really physically attractive but he or she is a good person. He/she does everything possible to make you happy. Would you consider dating him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly believe that, if you really like a person, s/he will be really beautiful in your eyes because of his/her personality and the way s/he treats you. Somehow, when you like a great character, it not only makes you overlook the physical flaws, but also ,, softens" them. And what other (shallow) people think about his/her appearance won't matter. Attraction is subjective anyway.

What Guys Said 8

• The answers here are making me depressed.

Not from like a personal viewpoint (I don't consider myself ugly), but more from like a social standpoint.

Really great, honest, intelligent people have been passed up in relationships because human beings are so damn superficial. Like, is it human nature or what?

Just the same, really arrogant, asshole, rude people get to be successful in romance just because they were born with a pretty face.

Human nature is such a sad species if you think about it.

• The definition of ugly is different to every one. What one may find ugly, another may find attractive. I don't think I could date some one I don't find physically attractive but I would be friends with them.

• shannon21 is that you? you have been making threads like this constantly over the last few days

• No. Hotness makes me happy...

• no but below average with an awesome personality yes.

• I would martyr myself for this cause!

• my girlfriend does

• For the sake of my future children so No for me.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think anyone is ugly =) not by looks anyway. maybe personality wise

• I probably could.

• My ex was not very good looking but at time I found him to be best looking man around beauty is eyes if beholder

• No, I couldn't.

• Honestly no, because I have to be physically attracted to him too.