What the hell? He just cut me out?

Sooo...this guy I have been liking is a really cool guy and unfortunately he distance himself from me. We don't have talks like we use to, we don't text each other like we use to, etc. I rejected him cause I was coming out of a bad relationship when he showed up in my life, and all I wanted was a friend at that point, and he seemed like he was a good friend. He would always call and text me and just see how I was.

I noticed he stopped doing that. he barely calls me now and texts me, and it's not lengthy like it was. He has expressed how much he likes me, but I still can't be back in the dating game yet. I know for a fact if I call him, he'll answer, but it's just the fact that we are not like what we use to be.

Also it bothers me that he said he missed this girl, and he is talking to other girls. When it seems like he doesn't miss me at all. It really hurts. Why is this? I helped him out so much, when in need I was there for him, so even though I didn't date him, I showed how much of a good friend I am though, so why would he distance himself from me, and then barely talk to me? Barely text me? If you need more details, just ask! Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I still can't be back in the dating game yet" + "Also it bothers me that he said he missed this girl, and he is talking to other girls" + "so even though I didn't date him, I showed how much of a good friend I am though, so why would he distance himself from me, and then barely talk to me?" = He isn't living on your time.

• Yeah, I understand that...but why throaw away a good friendship?

• Yes, that is the truth! Thank you! You make a lot of sense, and gave me a new perspective on it. I appreciate that a lot!

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he liked you, and being just friends was too painful for him. If you really are a good friend to him, then you need to respect that he needs to move on, and spending lots of time with you will make that harder on him.

• Yeah, I guess so. I am very upset cause I do love him, it's just i'm not ready to date again. I feel like I am unwanted in a way. Cause he said he missed this one girl, and I'm thinkin 'why not me?' I have been through a lot of things with him and have shown how much of a good friend I am. TY! I can see where you're coming from.

What Girls Said 1

• You're both just doing what's best for yourselves right now, and that is all this is. He reached out, you reacted truthfully, and now this is what he is doing. It can't be what it was because what it was was only about getting with you. That was a facade.

• Also want to say, do not make the mistake of reciprocating feelings when you are not ready, you know you need time.

• Thank you. That is the truth! I understand what you're saying...thanks for the support!