Interracial couples and dating how do mist people feel about it?

White girl and black guy couples are so common, I'm a result of one of those. But why is it so weird and out of the norm for a black girl to date a white guy. At least where I'm from you don't see that very often. And I'm mostly attracted to white guys. I don't know why, I've always been more attracted to them. But it's so hard to find a white guy that's not just interested in sex from a black girl. Someone help I need answers!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people just stare or find it weird because it's so out of the usual dating within one's race that was established over many centuries in society, and has only fairly recently begun to change. The guy I'm with right now is Asian, and we also get the weirdest looks when we're out on a date, as if we're doing something extremely outlandish.

Of course it's silly and often makes me feel uncomfortable at times, but when I notice people staring I'll usually just go in for a kiss to sort of say 'Yea, we're together. Deal with it.' :P

As long as you're happy with the guy, whatever his race may be, that's what matters. It's nobody's business but your own. Good luck. :)

What Guys Said 5

• It's becoming more and more common. At our church we have many couples of this composition. In fact, we're one of them.

• Black girls and white guys have the highest success rate of all interracial couplings. They are not particularly rare either. There is just more pressure on males to date within a strong socioeconomic background since they are still considered "head of household". Facts. Is that all I'm good for?

• I'm pasty as hell and I've dated black girls. :D No big deal except for the folks who want to make it one. I'm just happy when I connect with a good woman. Skin color doesn't even register compared to that.

• It's sort of annoying how people make it into such a big deal.

• I don't know let me a Black male ask why all the ladies flock to white guys. Even if those white guys are less in shape, work worse jobs and so on.

it's almost like white guys can be below average and have women from all races flock to them by default. yet everyone else has to be above average model to even get a second look.

• like I said this is my preference just like you have to have some physical preference as opposed to another on a woman Have I dated black guys? Yes have I dated other races of course like I said I just seem to be more attracted to them I don't know what you mean by "flocking" the amount of money or how good a mans job is, shouldn't be a determining factor in wether or not id date him, or see myself with him

What Girls Said 0