If your boyfriend/girlfriend got drunk and kissed someone else, is that cheating?

Some friends and I were having a discussion about this. Wanted some more opinions.

I don't mean a peck. I think a peck would be up for debate, depending on circumstances. I meant french kissing someone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• When your in a relationship, you have a responsibility.

& that's to honor that other person with respect.

Whats needed to do so is self control.

If getting drunk allows for you to be temporarily outta control, then you should consider not drinking because your chances of disrespecting that other person is bound to happen.

So by drinking, your saying hey I don't care what happens with my relationship.

I know this is far fetched, but its completely true. Its true that some have better control over themselves when drunk, but if you know you can't control yourself, then you are forfeited your relationship.

A Loving Black Man

• Exactly :)

• Just so you know, I'm not talking about me. It happened to me, and the girl that my boyfriend at the time said, "It was just a kiss and we were drunk so it wasn't even cheating." That's where this question came from.