Life and romance Advice for an Asian male?

I am a twenty four year old virgin I've been through my share of life. I'm old now, maybe not as old others but I've been through my share of life. I feel more mature, I've experienced a lot of tough things.
I know Asian guys have a bad rep but I don't think i look too bad. I think I have a good personality. I think I have nice eyes and face I just wish I had some more muscles. I'm pretty academically minded, don't know much else of life.
Anyway i'm pretty sure I'll remain single for a long time. I'm focused on my own career goals and not on other people. Sometimes though I just wonder what sex and relationship would be like. If I want a relationship will I ruin it because I never put myself out to girls before? Should I improve my hair or skin? I'd just like to hear some thoughts from guys and girls. I am curious as to what they are thank you for sharing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's great that you are so mature and academic those are great qualities. You are not unattractive dont get down on yourself, you sound like a smart and thoughtful person. Why not try meeting someone, maybe online or through some hobbies, don't limit yourself

What Girls Said 5

• Whoah I don't think Asian guys have a bad rep, my boyfriend is Asian (:
    You should definitely stop thinking poorly of yourself or questioning your worth. If you want to have something with someone, put yourself out there and just try (: The trick is to try to get feelings for someone and go from there, don't try to get someone to like you, it will just happen naturally

• Id say, go to gym and work out more to get some toning and get a shorter hair to look more masculine.

• Honestly u look above average...may be you change your style a bit and just try to put yourself out there, join the different clubs like sports or u know anything haha make more chances to meet different people :) if you wanna have a relationship then you have to be exposed to the environment where all opposite sex hang out LOL :) good luck!!!

• Take a communications and confidence building class/workshop
    Haircut would be good too.

• I didn't know Asian guys have bad reputation. .girls still like them. But people may just not be attracted to Asian. Just like not all guys like Asian girls but that's fine

What Guys Said 2

• My advice judging from your info/ change your haircut get a less streotypical Asian haircut. Head to the gym to gain some confidence in yourself. Put your career goals on the side for a bit and focus on developing yourself.

You can do both study and go dating. Don't be stuck doing just one you'll need dating to gain confidence this will help you be a more social person. This will help you bridge networks which will help propel your career forward and it'll help with the interview process aswell.

A little bit of development time for yourself and you wouldn't feel as nervous playing the dating game.

Just my advice

• I don't think I can change my hair that much honestly...I'll think about toning down my career goals though for the sake of a relationship and working out some more

• still at university at 24? I thought most people graduate before 22? Maybe its different in the states.

But yeah do what I suggested once your outsides done work on your confidence. That's probably the one which is going to take the longest.

• I took extra long to finish cause of various reasons...

• Asians have a bad rep? No...

I'm curious, do girls like you?