Girls: When you were 18, what was the oldest age a guy could be for you to date him?

Girls: When you were 18, what was the oldest age a guy could be for you to date him

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm i would say 25

What Girls Said 19

• When I was 18, my current boyfriend and I became friends and started fooling around periodically. He was 27 or so at that time and I would have dated him then. We liked each other, but he was finalizing his divorce and it just wasn't the right time for us to pursue a relationship with each other. Six years later, things finally work out and we've been together almost 6 months, at 24 and 33. =]

• When I was 18, I was into a guy that was 24, and if he had been any older I probably wouldn't have been interested. So 5-6 years.

• I think the oldest I'd go for at 18 would be 24, the youngest would be 17.

• The oldest is 29.

• Somebody close to my age, like not over 20. I'm still the same way today.

• At 18 I kissed/saw a 25 year old. At 20 I've dated a 27, 28, and was friends with benefits with a 31-year-old. So I guess below 35 is my limit.

• 23 years old was my limit.

• My range increases a bit every year, but when I was 18, probably no older than 21.

• Probably 22. I'd feel weird dating a guy who'd graduated college when I was just starting it.

• i would say 20/21
    22 is pushin it

• 23 was the oldest. i'm 19 now and i think 5 or 6 years is the max for me.

• For some reason at that time I didn't want to date anyone 7 years older than me, so max 25 years.

• 40 .

• Same age or 2 years older.

• When I was 18-20, I had a huge crush on a 36-38 year old.
    I would've date him, had he asked, but he wasn't interested in a kid, so...

• What got you interested in him if you dont mind me asking

• Not at all... I worked with him, so we spent a lot of time together. He got me into writing poetry, we shared that. He was also really funny, we just seemed to connect.

• i'm 18 and i don't want to date anyone older than 22

• I dated a guy who was 23 and he seemed old. 21 was my oldest ideal at that time. It was more about the stages of life and maturity than numbers.

• I think at 18 you don't have much in common with people more than 4-5 years older than you. As you get older, I think that gap increases.

• No older than 28, or no more than 10 years older.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it really depends on the guy. Lots of girls would say A, B, C age but if they met a guy that they were really into, I think most of them would stretch the limit out quite a ways. I dated a girl who was 18 when I was 29. She said before she met me, she could never seen dating someone older that about 22 and she thought that was old LOL. Well we had a relationship and we both still agree today it was the best relationship either one of us has had, ever. I think it depends a lot on the guy. That's my 2 cents.

• Just a general rule for guys. The minimum you should date can be calculated with this complex formula: (1/2 your age) + 7. You're welcome

• the rule of thumb for age for everyone is typically half your age, plus 7. so if she's 18, it would be 9+7, so she shouldn't be going lower than 16, and for old it would be double the age minus 7. so it'd be 29

• Hell there is one Norwegian chick in my grade that have this 39 year old guy picking her up after school and I've seen em hugging "that way" too so there you go

• It's meaningless.The answers of all kinds of girls are different!!!

• I dated an 18 year old when I was 21. We had been dating since she was 17. God that was hot