What is one thing you wished people knew about you?

Question to both guys and gals.

Do you often feel stereotyped or unrecognized by people or overlooked of something good you have?

Could be anything, a talent or an intellectual skill or knowledge or character/personality..

What do you think is hindering them from knowing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get called a dumb blonde often. HAHA

I want them to know that I am probably the most intelligent woman they will ever see/meet!

I am both logically and intellectually intelligent.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not stupid. So many people assume that I am dumb. Sometimes they are shocked when I open my mouth. I've had a man say to me before, "but you totally wouldn't understand that" and be shocked when I had an intelligent response.

Same goes for being a bitch... I am a nice person and I don't like it when people decide I'm a bitch before they meet me. I'm never rude or cruel to people when we meet, but they assume anyway. My brother's ex girlfriend hated me even though I was sweet to her, because she decided before she met me that I was a bitch.

• I'm a jet engine mechanic, and if people know that about me, they start assuming things. Like 'oh she must be a whore, working with all those guys' or 'maybe she's a lesbian, normal girls aren't mechanics' and even 'she's probably really manly...' I wish people knew that I'm a normal female. Yeah, I have a really manly occupation, but I'm a total girl on the weekends.

• Wow.. what? Thats terrible. No I wouldn't think that way.. maybe theyre just intimidated by you.. but as for me.. wow. That rocks!
      Certainly badass working with jet engines ^^ maybe some are just envy. Find people who would really support ya. Immature for them to think that way. You must be really smart too :) wanna play chess sometime? U might beat me haha
      Cheerios!

• That I'm fun once you get to know me. Sure, I may be shy or quiet at first but it's not all who I am. Just the way I am around strangers. I am a really fun person, I swear!

• Sounds awesome. Can you describe how fun you are.
      Is it cuz you are creative or daring or outgoing. How long does it take for you to get comfortable with someine.. few conversations, an hour or days?

• It all depends on the person. It can be anything from an hour to a few weeks if I don't see them a lot.

• Sorry for late reply. That sounds very fun and you're a nice person to hangout with.
      Yeah I like eventful stuff but im also down to earth and sometimes like solitude with my loved one. Are you similar?

Ooh and greece ! All the way there just to learn tat? Why not learn online or ebook? But u sure sound like a person who knows a lot of things. I sure can learn from you !

• I am good at hiding my feelings

• But dont that make you sad? Not to be able to express it but you siund like a person with very good temperament too. You have patience.

• No you are right i have a good temperament. That is a trait of my personality ;)

• There are a lot of things I wish people HERE realized about me, haha! But that's another story...

I wish people knew that my wanting to spend some time alone has NOTHING to do with them.

What Guys Said 8

• The one thing I really wished people, especially women knew about me is that I am a gentleman, I do care it is not some act I put on. It really is me !

• Well thats nice but id advice u, dont give a dime for what they think. U be gentleman and thats it. They want tothink of u that way. Dont be inferior just move on and treat all women with respect. Your payday will come soon ;)

• I feel misunderstood. If they knew I am a naturally quiet person instead of thinking i hate them, that would be nice

• Yeah I get what you mean. Maybe show a short nod or smile to show acceptance of them. U could give a short word like welcome in or hi how was your day

• I get that too! People assume I'm stuck up but I'm not.

• Do people ask u to smile more? Haha I get that too

• There's too many things people would never expect from looking at me for me to choose one.
    So here's my top 3 (not in order):
    I'm very affectionate
    I'm smarter than you (not literally you)
    I look better with my shirt off, I swear.

• Haha well some nerds dont look intelligent too just as an example.

What kind of shirt you wear? Find smaller size ones so they look fitting or give the impression muscles are bigger. I do that haha.

• Ah thats a good strategy ;)

• Yee haha

• I'm not a lonely person. Oh, no! I am a lonely person!! But i don't want anyone to know!

• Hey I believe all of us have experienced loneliness. Even with a group of people we could feel lonely sometimes.

Just need people to understand ya

• No, i make love to myself very frequently so i don't feel lonely at all!! :D

• Well. The intimacy is never true and you will always want more and more but never fulfilled. Hope you might try knowing Jesus someday. Im not to say a good person but I try.

• That I'm a very giving person when some think I'm selfish

• Hm weird. Why would they think that. Do you look intimidating or something

• No not at all. Women say I'm like a gentle teddy bear. I'm talking about people who only know me online

• Haha. Sad people think otherwise of you. Maybe your body language?

• How my package looks probably:p baha Only one I can think of

• I would like for my type of girls to notice what great of a guy i can be for them. Online some girls tell me they would like a boyfriend with a personality like me yet in real life nobody ever gives me attention and it makes me really lonely at times.

• Do you dress well and have confidence in your body language? What subject you can talk about with girls? Dont have to answer the last one but just something to think about to up ur game

• Thats the issue for me i am quite a geek.
      My type of girl is also interested in more geeky stuff and thats why i mostly meet them online. In real life i can't tell who would fit me and since you can't just mind read someone they wouldn't be interested up front. My style is something i still (need to) work on i don't think its very attractive right now (and if it is i am certainly not attracting anyone haha).

• Hey I like geeks and style is my speciality. You can try joining clubs or forums or look for girls who are quiet or in libraries. Find someone u think to have a spark with. Then u can talk to her.

Dont worry tho. Its worth waiting to really find ur girl who really likes u for who u are. I waited as well. Just stick with ur style, dont try to be too nice. It dont work that way. Just be your usual self who is gentlemanly to girls. Dont fake it by being too nice.

Yes u can mind read people. You read girls by what they wear, where their eye goes n bodylanguage.. long topic.. but feel free to pm me on anything. Im always available to help anyone out. Cheers.

• Wish people knew I was more of a cool person...

• Just believe you are. Do whatever you do and believe in it.
      Try to be the first person who does it