Cuddling/kissing and boners...?

If you start handing out with a guy and cuddle would you think constant boners are annoying? Im just one of those people that get erections extremely easy just from kissing or touching so if it happens really often would it annoy you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind it so much as long as the guy realizes that I'm going to need a little extra help getting turned on to that same state.

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on a lot of factors. At the age of 18-24 I'd assume you would be able to control your boners. If it were early in the relationship, it'd probably be awkward the first few times and then personally, I'd treat as an inside joke between the two of us. I'd like turn you on in public on purpose just for the shits and giggles.

• It wouldn't bother me but the fact that that Makes it seem like you would always be horny kind of bothers me because at times I would just want to be all cute with the kissing and stuff and rather not all the sexual stuff.

• No it's fine as long as you are my boyfriend haha.

• No lol. My boyfriend gets boners a lot too, I find it kinda cute.

• Not really:)

• No it not a problem as long as he can understand that I may just wanna keep it as cuddling and kissing and that it. I would be more put off if it always sex and their can't be intimacy with out the sex part.

What Guys Said 2

• I try not to cuddle guys, and I'd probably be put off by a boner, lol!

That said, I've had to warn girls before that they were pushing my happy button and I wasn't responsible for anything Jr. might do down there. Sometimes they've chosen to investigate for themselves.

If a girl is OK with you cuddling with her and kissing her, she probably won't be put off by knowing that she's gotten you aroused. If she is, just tell her it's the most sincere compliment a girl can get.

• Im the same way. If its hard too long without having a break, it starts to ache like right above my junk and stomach. Have you ever had that happen?

• Never knew boners would hurt? I thought it was only painful when you peed while having a boner or when you try pushing it down...