I have a date tonight...supposedly. What to do?

Hi everyone! I had a date tonight but he hasn't confirmed me.
This is a reschedule, because we were supposedly meeting last Monday but I had to cancel last minute. I asked him to reschedule for tonight but he hasn't contacted me since then...
I don't want to sound desperate texting him or whatever. Should I suppose to just show up or what? (This is NOT our fist date, and we already known each other)

He just texted me to confirm.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly wouldn't waste the time getting ready and all that if he didn't even take the time to text you back and confirm the date. It shows that either he didn't get the message (which I highly doubt), he already has plans, or that he just doesn't want to go on a date with you, sorry to say.

If he was prioritizing you on any level, he would have at least replied saying yes or no. My advice? Find a guy who's actually going to reply to your texts instead of making you wonder.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't ever jump to conclusions although I know how hard it is when you are really wanting to go on a date with someone.

Anything could have happened. COMMUNICATE, so text/call or you won't last in a long term R.

• I'm on my way.. date me instead !

What Girls Said 1

• yeah you dont have a date tonight, he hasn't contacted you since last Monday he's blown you off