My last question GAGers lol
Ladies, I had a conversation with a lady friend of mine the other day and as we were strolling on a beautiful summers day with our ray bans on, talking about the sexes and our similarities and differences, what women need, why honesty is so important an why love and protection means so much to ladies.
I asked her what she thought was important in making a man happy and in turn, look after her?
I was very surprised with her response! So surprised infact that We spent the rest of that afternoon interviewing guys and girls on a busy highstreet to see how well you women know men. The results showed a massive gap in understanding.
Lets see how well you really know guys :-). We're all learning in this world regardless of age.
I think this question can help bridge some understanding so that you ladies can rest assured that your ticking off all of a mans physical and emotional needs.
I can't answer all of your opinions myself, beaus I'm only one man with one opinion. Lol
GUYS if you agree with any ladies opinion, let her know. If not, let's have a interesting debate!
No Fighing please, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
Many Thanks Team GAG!
Most Helpful Girl
Oh this is a neat little social experiment. Let's see...
1) Personality - She should have some personality. No guy is going to date a boring girl let alone stay with her for the long term.
2) Attractive to him - Of course he should be attracted to her physically, but she doesn't necessarily have to be considered attractive/hot by other people (like beauty is in the eye of the beholder sort of thing).
3) Intelligence - Kind of like the personality thing. Guys don't want to be with a dumb girl for the long term. I'm not saying she should be a super genius, but having average intelligence is good.
4) Supportive - Guys want: Someone who will support him in his endeavours for personal or professional growth. Take his side and stick by him even if she doesn't feel the same way. Care for him if he is sick - that especially goes for long term sickness.
5) Sexual compatibility - Lack of sexual satisfaction is a HUGE reason for why couples split up. He needs to be sure that she can meet his sexual needs (also that he can meet her needs).
This can all go the reverse way as well, like the top things a woman might look for in a potential long term boyfriend/husband.0
- Show AllShow Less