Cuisine of choice on a date. Which would you prefer?

If you were going on a dinner date, what would be your cuisine of choice? If one isn't listed just add.

• Italian
    44% (4)60% (6)53% (10)Vote
  • Asian (type?)
    33% (3)20% (2)26% (5)Vote
  • Mexican
    11% (1)10% (1)11% (2)Vote
  • Australian/American/ English (depending where you're from)
    0% (0)10% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • French
    12% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Well I would probably cook so dates choice I suppose lol I always enjoy a challenge.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mexican. It's my favorite food, and plus there's lots of good stuff you can eat with your hands, which personally I think can be kinda sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say it would depend on the day and on what sounds good... There are nice restaurants of all cuisine types. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person I was taking and what I thought they would like the best. If I had no clue, I'd go with italian, and hope they like sushi so we could go eat sushi ;-;

0|0
    0|0
  • I like italian

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat out all the time so, who knows, whatever we both feel like that day.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Smoothies, so we can keep walking and talk without spitting food at each other:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I want Italian because i love tomatoes, garlic, capers, olives, pasta, fish, bread, etc...

0|1
    0|0
  • I do love Asian food but I would want to try something my date and I have not tried before. My cuisin of choice would be Persian food. Dying to try that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Small portion. I want to be wide awake afterwards. And boys, choose a night when I don't have to get up early next morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian is best for me since I like most of their food :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Asian. Asian food is soo good.

0|1
    0|0