if I see a girl I like and I want to ask her out should I just be direct and say you know I really think you're cute can I ask you out?

if I see a girl I like and I want to ask her out should I just be direct and say you know I really think you're cute can I ask you out? Do I ask her for her phone number or do I give her mine?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, being direct is always the best thing to do when asking a girl out

• , can I do this with a girl I just met or does it have to be with someone I see once in awhile

• Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes

• ok thanks

What Girls Said 3

• Yas and neither; see how it goes if she's interested she'll prob give you hers

• do I wait for her to give me the number or do I ask

• I would say wait and if she doesn't then ask but not pushy

• tell her she's cute and then give her your number, balls in her court. let her do the rest.

• So I'll say hey I'm James, I think you're cute and I want to take you out here's my number. How's that? I know I sound inexperienced but I've never done this

• yea just go for it, women love confidence in a man, and because you're going to leave right away after she takes the number, who cares what she thinks. it will definitely stay in her mind though.

• this is all I have to do to get a date?

• yes! Give her your number, then let her do the talking from there. :)

• so the encounter should be very brief? give her my number then walk away

• No, strike a conversation then ask if you could give her your number! :)

What Guys Said 1

• All for the direct approach but I prefer to be the one getting the number than giving it.

• just curious why does it matter who gives The number

• Start the conversation however you like. Chat a bit so she gets a little more comfortable with you and then ask for HER number.