How long should you date before becoming exclusive especially if they have a dating profile and you are sleeping together?

I've been dating someone for 4 months, known him 6 months. Talk almost every day and text. We are sleeping together. He says he loves everything about me.
He is on a dating site but swears he isn't seeing anyone else. He is 50. Should I walk?

He is always active on the site, even after I leave his house from the weekend, etc. He was on 3 different dating sites. I asked him to take them down he did, but, only 2 sites. He is still active on match.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just having a dating profile doesn't mean anything. With the sheer amount of msgs your average female gets per day a dude needs to be fairly diligent to actually get anything out of it.

If you're so worried why not just let him know you want to be exclusive.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you really asking this question? Someone you want to be with is lying to you about the fact that he is actively on three dating sites? I have done some stupid shit for girls, and had them walk all over me, but I've never had I continued dating someone who was actively on a dating site while we were together.

What Girls Said 1

• I mean, this is just my opinion..but I think if he's sleeping with you he shouldn't be looking elsewhere. You're so much better than that! :) You sound very kind, and if he can't realize what he's got infront of him then it's probably a good idea to NOT be exclusive with someone like that.

I find it hard to have that "what are we talk?" I mean, I was in a relationship from highschool where exclusivity was implied. I started dating this year after braking up with my last boyfriend. I didn't ahve sex with him until I FELT that I was the only one. We didn't even have the talk. He started calling me 'his girl' and then when I didn't respond (because I thougt he was being genial), he called me his girlfriend. Thigns just sort of progressed. It certainly was a little unclear, but I watched his actions and it wasn't until I sensed that he was TOTALLY just into me.