Would you ever want to be with a tall guy especially long term?

I'm a tall guy not the tallest there is but with 6'4 usually the tallest person in the room. What kind of bugs me is where ever I go I always turn all the attention onto me. I hear all the time women like tall men, but do you really. I mean I look out of place quite often and on pictures it's like I'm the tall freak ( my head gets cut off often - ouch ;) ).

My impression is women prefer more "compact" men, not short but more "sophisticated" in size. Do you think there would be a woman out there who would be willing to give me a shot even though it might be weird for most?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'd date a tall guy! I love love love love love tall dudes. You have no idea, lol. I was at Prom last week and some guy came up and asked me if I'd dance with him, he was like 6'2". I enjoyed dancing with him because I had to look UP to him and I'm 5'7", so most guys I know are shorter, or only a few inches taller than me.

But honestly, there are so many girls that would love to date someone as tall as you. I wish there were more guys where I live that were your height.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm 6'1" so most guys are my height but yeah, if I was single I would stay with a guy of any height as long as we liked each other and also that he is okay with my height. My fiance is 6'4" so not that much taller than me and I'm okay with that.

• I like tall men, plus I'm sick of most guys my age being only a little taller than me. (I'm 5"7)
    But I'm not sure if tall men like girls my height, I usually see them with shorter girls.
    It's fun to look up at someone! So yes, to answer your question, we do actually like tall men. But again, it depends on how you carry that height off. You need the right kind of body to look attractive. Not too lanky, not too big.

• its not a problem for me to date a tall dude

• Tall guys are soooo hot!! But they tend to go for shorter girls, and at 5'6 I'm not always the subject of their attention!

• I drool over tall guys and I'm sure I'm not the only girl. I'm short though; it can be weird but who cares.

• I think it's very nice to be open minded cause I liked a girl once who was 5'0 and she just laughed at me and said she was afraid I might drag her back to my cave.

• Lol I'm 5'0 too and I'd gladly let you take me to your cave lol. Joking aside, I think that's very rude of her. Your height wouldn't intimidate me. But for some other girl it can be intimidating. Every girl is different, you know.

• I prefer regular size, but if I had to choose between shorter guy or taller guy I will definitely go for the taller one.

• I absolutely love tall men. I only date them. 6'4 is a great height!

• I like tall men because I love wearing high heels and I'm 5'6

• i like tall guys too. it is always good to have a tall man because it gives an image of protectiveness.
    But im such a shortie (5'1) that i prefer not to date a tall guy. ill have to stand on chair just for a kiss!

• im not going to be with a guy long term based off of his hight..

What Guys Said 1

• o course dude. I've always liked taller chicks just because things line up nicely and a girl who's like 6ft will probably be dying to meet you