Girls would you get upset if a fat guy approached you and asked you out? what would your reaction be?

girls would you get upset if a fat guy approached you and asked you out? how would you react?

Most Helpful Guy

• Approaching is the biggest sign of masculinity a guy can show a girl. Masculinity is attractive to girls. Forget the fat part, you've already done your due diligence and have a better shot at winning her over than a ripped guy who is too timid to approach.

I've seen many attractive girls with guys who are certainly not a picture perfect match for them. These guys have overcome their looks by simply being confident (having lots of money may have helped?) and... approaching.

• this guy is so right.

• Awesome. It's rare to see someone actually apply advice successfully on here. Good job.

• I had to. I'm halfway through my life already

What Girls Said 20

• Being approached by anyone is flattering. I don't see why people get upset over being viewed as attractive.

I would most likely politely decline, but being upset? Ridiculous.

• I actually wouldn't mind rejection if it was done nicely like you mention

• I approached and got the date..

Mtl guy

• Good for you.

• Why would I be upset that a fat guy asked me out or any guy for that matter.

It's a compliment I wouldn't be bothered by it I like guys that have the balls to approach me despite their appearance.

• If a "fat" guy approached me and asked me out, I wouldn't get upset.
    Wait, I take that back. I'd be a little disappointed because I hate guys that go off and ask girls out without even getting to know them first. But honestly, I don't care if a guy is chunky, skinny, muscular, etc. As long as you have a sweet personality, that's all that matters.

• I would be so furious. Id pull out my cape and be like who dares ask me out? Then say fattie be gone. While im throwing cheese burgers at him

• No. I wouldn't be upset at all.
    I'd be upset if I got approached by an aggressive drunkard...that would really scare me.

• if he's fat and ugly i'd turn him down nicely but think "wtf" at his delusion of thinking he could pull me.

if he's kinda fat but got decent muscle mass and dresses nice, then i'll take it on a case by case basis.

a guy doesn't need to be 100% fit but he has to have other things going for him. for example a fat guy would need to have more money, nicer car, impeccable smile and a good face for me to give him the same dating consideration as a guy of a normal weight

• Not at all, why would I be upset? I will react normally, and if I don't get attracted to him, I will make that clear without trying to hurt him.

• That's what will help me knowing she'll let me down nicely

• Dont worry, just go ahead with it. Your confidence might win her over :)
      Or at least you would know you tried.

• and that's the main thing knowing that I tried.

• Depends on how charming you are

• I have always wondered what is charming when it comes to men? What can I do to be charming

• That's right

• She speaks truth. :)

• depends if he was sure of himself and a gentleman, just like with a guy that wansnt fat. women like confidence. REMEMBER THAT

• I'll remind myself of that tomorrow.

• I got the date

• A persons' size isn't what would offend me. If he was cocky or something like that i'd be offended.

• Thank you emzy-89 I'm trying to get confidence without getting cocky

• Why would i be upset?

• just curious because I'm going to approach a woman for the first time and ask her out instead of using online dating. I have to get over my fears

• It's fine you don't need to be afraid:) just ask her if she says yes, great. If she says no, oh well. ;)

• You're right

• personally i won't be upset...maybe just a little surprised

• Why surprised?

• because if a stranger (any size) approach me to ask me out i'll be feeling weird

• why would i be upset? i'd be flattered. i'd probably date him too and it's not because i have low standard or anything cause i'm in fact extremely picky. it's just so happen i have different standard. it's even very hard to find that person who meets my standard lol! :)

• No? Why would I be upset? Just because he's fat? That's stupid.
    Depending on the way he's approached me, (if it's normal), I would talk to him.

• Upset? Not entirely. Just be disgusted.

• I would say no because i like skinny guys.

• No I won't get upset. I would turn down gently

• id be so freaking mad! id FLIP a desk!!! *sarcasm

• Not upset. I might find it funny or flattering. Depends on how he approach me. Good luck !

• No I would not be upset. I would be absolutely flattered. :) and I would react to the way he was acting about it. Your nice, I'm nice. You're a douche, I'm a bitch.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on what you think fat is. I am 260lbs and I Wouldn't consider myself fat.

• you are probably tall

• you have given very helpful advice

• I got the date.. and she was fit. Super nice girl