Ladies if a guy you don't like asks you out, will you talk badly about him?

So I'm not a very handsome man I'm not ugly but yeah.

I've only ever once asked out a girl and it was disastrous. I thought we were friends and I helped her out with school and stuff so one day I thought: why not ask her out. So I did, she said no and told everybody about it and even posted some of our MSN ( back in the day lol) chats online.

My question is, if a guys asks you out, I'm now in college, do you just say yes or no and that's that or do girls trash talk him like when they see him with their girlfriends?

Most Helpful Girl

• That was just a product of the girl being young and immature. I absolutely would never do this to a guy that asked me out. Unless he did something very disrespectful and outrageous, then I may tell my friends about it. Otherwise, no I would definitely never trash talk a guy for asking me out. That's just mean.

What Girls Said 3

• If a girl does that she is being imature and aweful.Actualy it's your luck that she didn't want to be with you:you don't want a person like that anyway.

• No, that would be...ridiculously cruel and plain stupid.

• i won't ever trash talk anyone. thats rude.
    even if i dont like them i wouldn't. like wtf?
    and i would either say yes or no, but if i say no, i tell them very nicely and thank them for it cuz it means a lot that they like me, and i would either remain friends if we were previously, or if we wernt friends before i would try to become friends

What Guys Said 1

• I would assume so. I'm in highschool, and I'm friends with girls who'll laugh at guys that ask them out/confess their feelings. Maybe not all girls, but most likely the majority, in high school at least.