How long do you date someone before you consider yourself in a relationship?

I am sure much of it has to do with feel and chemistry. But just an average is all I am looking for.

Ok. Let me rephrase. How long would you expect it to be. Looking for a number of dates or amount of time. Not a definition of the moment that it happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would depend on how long i've known the person previously. If i've known them for a while and we already have a foundation i'd think maybe a month or 2, if I haven't known them before I think it would be longer. Every relationship is different though.

What Girls Said 9

• When you want to be..It's not about how long or how many dates you went on or even how much time you spent together..

It's about a mutual agreement to which you entitle yourself to your partner and vice-versa

• I don't consider myself in a relationship with anyone unless they ask me to be their girlfriend.

• A few months

• When he says will you be my girlfriend?

Ps. Been in a relationship for 6 years now

• I dated for a month with mine

• That depends, on how i feel and how "the guy" feel for me ^^
    It's really different

• Amount of time really isn't a good decider you're better off to just have the talk and be sure that you're on the same page.

• Whenever it falls into place and you know you're both going steady. Depending on the person and the dates it could take like 4

• That's a great question and I have no idea. I've been dating someone for a year and we've had all the relationship milestones a but I don't know if this is tealtionship though. I'm not sure if it feels like one

What Guys Said 2

• When you want to be.

"You're my gf nawwwwwwzzzzzzz"

• The relationship starts with the first kiss. I just won't have sex with her until she tells me that she loves me.