Do girl's like guys who know how to cook?

To girls would you prefer if your man knew how to cook or would you do the cooking yourself.

Just a question

Cool guess my profession is useful in the dating game ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• My man better know how to cook and he better LIKE cooking because...well, I can't cook and I do not like doing it. I find it excruciatingly boring and I don't like food in general.

Like, I'd rather starve than make something I have never tried before. Or that takes longer than 20 minutes to get from the fridge to my mouth. And I've done that. So...yeah. He better like cooking 'cause otherwise he's signing up for a lifetime of take out and frozen pizza. Maybe. I burned that once.

I'm willing to do clean up, and all other household chores. Except cook.

• Ah you're like most girls I've dated lol exact same opinion

• Yeah. I'm a "disgrace to women everywhere" :p

But my boyfriend cooks like a champ and he loves cooking. He invents all sorts of weird food and then makes me eat it. Most of the time it tastes pretty good. I will be keeping him, I think.

What Girls Said 18

• i think thats amazing! lol. i love seeing a guy do domestic work in general, hope for the world!
    like i saw my dad changing a bed sheet the other day and I'm like, 'good boy! make sure u get the corners right, and make it smooth!':)
    his response: get out-.-

lol!:)

• When I am in a relationship with someone I expect them to know how to cook. I am a good cook and enjoy cooking, but there are going to be times when I am just not going to want to do it. Like house cleaning and other responsibilities I think this should be one of them too. In this economy people are more busy then ever and eating out is to darn expensive and not healthy so I think its important that both people in the relationship no how to cook. if one can't cook then they should be responsible for doing the dishes.

• What dishes you like cooking?

• Don't mean to brag, but I can cook just about anything and I never once used a recipe. my favorite things to cook are stir fry of some kind or Vegtable Quiche made with mostly egg beaters instead of eggs.

• This is probably the best answer on here.

• my ex loved cooking. he always tried to make new things and it was awesome. he didn't need the internet or anything too! it was super nice.

• I don't mind doing 100% of the cooking, but if a guy knows how to cook and can do it now and then- totally amazing.

• Cooking together is also vastly underrated. I love cooking/baking with my friends. So much fun =]

• Sounds idiotic lol.

• Yeah it does female logic lol

• A man who can cook is attractive.

• It would be nice to have a guy in my life who can cook. It could be something fun we can do together.

• Yes, and maybe he can teach me a thing or two, and we can share the in cooking

• I would cook for sure but I wouldn't be upset if he knew either, it would be very helpful and to me is sexy. Both cooking and helping each other out would be awesome.

• Yes. It's a great help and fun time, especially if he can cook really well. I enjoy home cooked meals.

• Yes..I can't cook anything past breakfast so the guy has to, I don't have much of an ass so the guys has to and I don't have a dick so the guys definitely has to...lol

• Yes! I love men who can cook (not like a pro but willing to cook and enjoys cooking) I also like cooking together, its spending time together and we can make jokes while cooking :D

• absolutely! it's such a big plus if a guy knew how to cook and it's such a turn on just watching him cook. i'm not really a fan of me cooking. to each his own :D

• I am considered a good cook, but if a man can cook I love it. They say men make the best cooks, I tend to believe that is true :)

• It would be awesome if he could cook, but if he can't that's okay.

• Yes I do, makes them more mature

• It's nice, but I don't really care. I like cooking and prefer to do it myself most of the time.

• Yes! That's such a hot quality in a guy

• I would love I guy that could cook :-)

What Guys Said 4

• I've cooked with my last girlfriend before. They seem to like the idea.

• No girls hate it man. You're invading their territory their home aka the kitchen.

• I would think so.. I wish I knew how to cook Instead of TV dinners

• My ex-gf loved the fact that I could cook and actually preferred having me cook than going out.