Should I continue this or just forget him?

I've been close with a guy for the past month or so now, we met through tinder. He even asked me to be his girlfriend but I said it's just a bit soon for me, but I thought we were at least exclusive? We have still been close and normal but then I noticed today he stopped texting like normal and thought hm weird. I went on his Facebook just now and some girl who he also knew from tinder has put a status saying that they were hanging out together.

I don't like being treated as an option and I know we weren't officially together but we were near enough. What do I do? Should I talk to him about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can or u can do the same thing. The thing is can you really be mad? He asked you to be his girl and you said no. What I dont get is if ur not really together and you didn't want that what did you think would happen? He doesn't need to wait for u till ur ready if someone else is willing to step in and give him what he's looking for he has every right to talk to who he wants. Don't ever think your the only one. At this point I wouldn't contact him. You can wait and see if he contacts you but move on and talk to other people he obviously was

What Guys Said 2

• Yes talk to him openly about that. Clear the things out.
    And please will you tell me what does tinder mean?

• The fact that he hanging out w other girl doesn't mean he like them. And there possibility that that girl l about u so trying u push u away. The texting part can't said anything. If u like him then u should continues if u not that interested might as well give up

What Girls Said 1

• Have you even met him? If not you never had a relationship. You can't have a relationship with someone you only text with, and over the computer.