There's a girl I work with who I might be interested in. But she I'm confused with her.?

there's a girl I work with who I might be interested in. I'm not her supervisor directly but I'm her supervisor's boss. She's 21 and I'm 27 not that age matter. We email each other everyday at work about random stuff that makes our day go by fast and she always texts me after work chatting about random stuff too. I asked her out via text on the weekend but she never responded if she could or not. I started taking a step back in talking to her after that but she keeps initiating a conversation randomly with me at work and text. 2days ago we talked all night and I told her I knew she liked me but why she was shy to us getting to know each other outside work. She responded that its a two way street to that question. Ever since I've been texting her and she hasn't responded. Did I offend her asking that? does she actually like me or she's playing me? I dont want to be direct with telling her I like her cus I work with her and dont want things uncomfortable for her she didn't feel thay way.

Thans everyone

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm her signals are somewhat ambiguous but I really think if a girl liked a guy she would respond to your message about asking her out. I don't think she is playing you as such, she sounds immature and unsure of how to handle the situation. If I were you I would back off big time, you don't want to get in trouble, then you can see if she tries to approach you. Back off and gauge her reaction

What Girls Said 3

• maybe you should be smarter about this situation. you may not be her direct supervisor, but think of how awkward that would be for her. if someone in a power position at your job makes a move on you, you could feel pressured to act a certain way because you fear retaliation. you could potentially be opening yourself up for an HR nightmare.

• I dont know what to tell. I wouldn't get involved with someone at work that is subordinate, it could end badly

• She doesn't want to get involved with you.

What Guys Said 0