Guys, are you "really" busy or just uninterested?

I've had guys in the past that would basically not answering my messages until hours or days later. When I would ask why they took so long, they would reply that they were "really busy".
I try trusting what they say because it's possible, but when they keep using the same excuse. It makes me wonder.
Are you "really" busy, or just plain uninterested?
Being an honest girl, I hate guys who are dishonest. "Just tell me straight up"
"I won't get mad" I tell them, but they stick with their story. Explain men's behavior!

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think sometimes, once in a great while, a person can get busy, but that doesn't mean they can't find a moment to respond. Anyway, I believe some guys who do this are trying to keep you on a string while see how other options play out. I had a guy doing this to me and I just totally put him behind me and am now really into someone new.

I have no doubt he'll try to look for me again in the future, but when he does, I have a feeling that I'll be the one who's 'busy,' lol.

I like to be honest, I'm with you. However, once someone brings on the games, I'll give the same back. You start it, I'll finish it, lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• You experience this issue only with guys whom you're romantically interested in, but I experience it with several people (friend, relatives, acquaintances etc. of both genders). Almost every time I call them they either disconnect the call or don't answer. Its pretty much the same with texts. After several days if I ask them about it whenever I come across them, they casually say they were 'busy'.

I used to feel bad about it earlier, but now I care my foot about such worthless pieces of shit. How can people be SO busy? Don't they even find time to eat, sleep, or shit? Its all bull. People who claim to be 'busy' always, are nothing but arrogant pricks with a nasty superiority complex, who believe that interacting with us is a waste of their time. So in your case, its pretty much obvious that they're not interested.

SO you see, its not just 'men's behavior'. It depends on individuals rather than gender. Anyway, I have chucked those 'busy' retarded imbeciles out of my life now because I don't want to make people a priority if I'm only an option to them. You too just stick up your middle finger at their faces and throw them out of your life. Goof riddance. If they don't have time for you, they're not worth your time either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain uninterested but they don't wanna let you go away either and hence this "Busy Bul*****" . I am an honest Guy ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • i always answer texts from people within an hour at most. i never leave anyone hanging. i think you just keep meeting assholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really busy

0|0
    0|0
  • Uninterested.

0|0
    0|0
  • uninterested

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• When they put you on their pay no mind list, using the Same old lame excuse "I'm busy," they have more important things to do as having another Top priority, rather than answer any of a girl in waiting's messages. I refer to them as "terrible text toms."
    There's no reason why they can't at least initiate "will text later," instead of leaving you hanging on a shoe string. Cut them loose, they can't be trusted. This is where I draw the line, and find someone who doesn't just talk to my hand.xx

0|0
    0|0
  • don't waste your time he just isn't interested!!..guys are all the same when it comes to behaviour: THEY ARE NOT GOOD AT EXPRESSING THEIR EMOTIONS!

0|0
    0|0