Would you consider dating online?

Would you consider making an online profile to meet someone? Do you think it is more difficult to find your soul mate through traditional ways?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on where you live. If you live in an area where nobody is available, then give it a try.

If you have the luxury (which I don't) of being surrounded by potential dates, then give that a shot as well.

But understand this: Both are risky! But the internet is safer!

What Guys Said 11

• Funny I see this now; I'm going to sign up for some dating sites this week lol.

I live in a quaint area where the people are privatized overall, so I don't see many opportunities to mingle with people in my area in public.

So I figured...why not do online? It will only widen my fishing pond. :-P

• I would not do online dating mainly because I can't trust strangers online. There's the risk of identity theft and unwanted exposure.

• Yep. Been there done that.

• I really don't want to do that but I feel like one day I'm going to have to because it's the only way a girl might be interested in me

• No easier through traditional ways cause then that would mean not texting either and talking in person is a million times better. Also tried online dating and had no luck with it it's 100 times harder for a man to even get a date online.

• Yea its do'able

• No I would never consider it.

• Tried. Nothing there anybody wants.

• Nah. I like some amount of interaction with people online since it's a different experience but things that are personal are best kept off the net

• i think online dating is a joke. unless you are a white guy over 5 foot 8 .

• I met my wife online. Worked for me.

What Girls Said 7

• Because of my personality and how busy I am, it seemed more convenient, so I've tried for over a year to find someone that way. It hasn't been working well.

• No...I would never consider online dating. I have too much self respect to put myself on an 'auction'.

• I'm finding it Hard

• Id consider that my last option.

• Ahhh been there done that.I am not a fan of online dating.

• I've done it a few times. Most of the more successful ways are through videogames I think, rather than dating sites. Dating sites can still work, but i find that the conversation is really stuff on dating sites..it's harder to flow, I guess? Although, I'm a really shy person, so I find it much easier to get to know someone online first.

• sometimes it is I think if I can't find anyone in person I will turn to online dating. It wouldn't hurt to try something new.