Would you consider dating online?

Would you consider making an online profile to meet someone? Do you think it is more difficult to find your soul mate through traditional ways?

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on where you live. If you live in an area where nobody is available, then give it a try.

If you have the luxury (which I don't) of being surrounded by potential dates, then give that a shot as well.

But understand this: Both are risky! But the internet is safer!

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Funny I see this now; I'm going to sign up for some dating sites this week lol.

I live in a quaint area where the people are privatized overall, so I don't see many opportunities to mingle with people in my area in public.

So I figured...why not do online? It will only widen my fishing pond. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not do online dating mainly because I can't trust strangers online. There's the risk of identity theft and unwanted exposure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Been there done that.

2|0
    0|0
  • I really don't want to do that but I feel like one day I'm going to have to because it's the only way a girl might be interested in me

0|0
    0|0
  • No easier through traditional ways cause then that would mean not texting either and talking in person is a million times better. Also tried online dating and had no luck with it it's 100 times harder for a man to even get a date online.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea its do'able

1|0
    0|0
  • No I would never consider it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried. Nothing there anybody wants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I like some amount of interaction with people online since it's a different experience but things that are personal are best kept off the net

0|0
    0|0
  • i think online dating is a joke. unless you are a white guy over 5 foot 8 .

0|0
    0|1
  • I met my wife online. Worked for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Because of my personality and how busy I am, it seemed more convenient, so I've tried for over a year to find someone that way. It hasn't been working well.

1|0
    0|0
  • No...I would never consider online dating. I have too much self respect to put myself on an 'auction'.

1|0
    2|1
  • I'm finding it Hard

2|0
    0|0
  • Id consider that my last option.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh been there done that.I am not a fan of online dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it a few times. Most of the more successful ways are through videogames I think, rather than dating sites. Dating sites can still work, but i find that the conversation is really stuff on dating sites..it's harder to flow, I guess? Although, I'm a really shy person, so I find it much easier to get to know someone online first.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes it is I think if I can't find anyone in person I will turn to online dating. It wouldn't hurt to try something new.

1|0
    0|0