Forever to respond for a text?

This girl is really cute but when I try and have a conversation she takes forever to reply, i mean were flirting and all but does that mean she isn't interested or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• She could get busy, just tell her how you feel

What Girls Said 4

• Girls over think everything. She probably is trying to think of a good response.

• Thats what I thought to but its been like 2 hours since i have heard from her

• I dont think I did. I told her I wanted to take her to fancy place to eat and a boat ride because I wanted to make it special she said I didn't have to so I then said Then how about dinner and afterwards we can go somewhere get ice cream and walk

• yeah she's probably just thinking about it. Give her some time. :)

• How long exactly is "forever to text back"?

• Oohh. I kinda do that too xD
      Either she actually could be busy or she does it on purpose (hard to get).
      The best to do is ask if her she's busy often.

• I see well thank you

• she's busy or procrastinating because it's hard to think of a good reply

• Why don't you call her? Then she doesn't have the option of taking too long to respond

What Guys Said 2

• 3 hours is nothing. I believe u are a newbie. I have waited 5 days for reply. Be patient. Patience is important in chasing

• Yea that always happen to me but only at 1st normally after 1 -2 week she would respond immediately