Girls only, would this be a good first date?

would it be a good first date if i take a girl on a motorcycle ride screaming down the interstate about 90 miles per hour, then to a nice restaurant? I am a tall, good looking, latino bad boy.

Most Helpful Girl

• 90mph? Alittle TOO risky. But if a cute tall latino boy took me out on a cruise (fast but not extreme like 90mph) then out to a nice restaurant, I'd totally be into him. But yeah, good idea for a date as long as she's casually dressed as well.

• Thanks for the Most Helpful ;) xx

What Girls Said 5

• Ahahah that would be so fun... but it depends on the girl and what she likes. if you know her well enough that she wouldn't freak out go for it. if you have any doubt shed freak, start with the nice dinner part and maybe lead up to the motorcycle ride after :) but be confident and have fun!

• LOL. 90 mph? I don't wanna die bro. Also, is this a surprise or would you tell her before hand so she could wear something appropriate? Personally a mc ride sounds kind of fun, just not...90 mph.

• 90mph? Do you want to kill her?

• Go a tad bit slower and it sounds like fun

• Don't scare her the first time if you want to get her back on the bike with you. I would tell her in advance so she's dressed for it.
    I have a bike so I think it's a great idea, but it's not for everyone. This will be a good way to find out if you have an adventurous girl or not!

What Guys Said 0