girls, should I go on a date with this girl? I started talking to this girl online then decided I'm not attracted to her.?

She has tons of things in common but I took a better look at her pictures and realized I'm just not attracted to that type. I feel bad now and don't know what to do. I suppose I could setup a date and see where it goes but I don't want to waste her time. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• that sounds so painful just reading that...but how long have u been talking? if only a tad, then i guess its okay to say you're no longer interested. but if its been a while and u guys have had good conversations, its definitely worth a shot to go on one date, u may be surprised. sometimes people look different in person that in photos, i know cause im not photogenic at all, all my pictures look weird and i never know my angles or expressions, but in person i get hit on by random guys and i get some compliments here and there...if u like her personlity so far, im sure the date will go fine.

i read this article where it said most people who are divorced, they originially got into that relationship and thus marriage because they were attracted to that person by looks, but after marriage it didn't work cause of differences. so the person who wrote the article said if people stopped focusing on looks so much and just get to know a person for who they are, and then decide to marry them, then divorce wouldn't even exist.

What Girls Said 7

• Don't waist your time or hers. She will appreciate that. Tell her politely that regretfully, you are not interested. Treat her the way you want to be treated.

• You don't need to go but I think if you had a lot in common with her you never know you might see past her looks. Honestly you can end up talking to someone who looks exactly like the type of girl you want but has crapy personality. People get old looks fade but someone's personality always almost stays the same. I would go for it you never know. You might be passing out on a real great girl or even maybe a great friend

• just quit talking to her

• Date. You can't just be attracted to het physical features. Know her more, and if yous till don't like her, tell her that it didn't worked out. And hope you could be friends :)

• I say go on one date. You might not like how she looks like, but what if the minute you see her and talk to her face to face you end up changing your mind. An if you still don't like her push her to the friendzone.

• I think you should go on one date and see how it goes. You may change your mind.

• If you don't think there's a good chance you will want to really pursue anything then don't waste yours or her time.

What Guys Said 0