Should I ask her about this? said she had a bf?

to sum it up:

Started talking to this girl off a dating site a week ago, and we IMMEDIATELY hit it off and found out we had a lot of common interests and passions.

It's only been a week of talking, and we have plans to meet for the first time soon.

I was bored today and texted her from a random number (via a texting app) "Do you have a bf?"

she replies "Uh who is this? and yeah i do have a bf"

does she consider me her bf or something? even tho we haven't met? or is there something im missing?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• She either has a bf you didn't know about, or she was lying to get the "random dude" off her back.

What Girls Said 1

• playa. she either has a boyfriend, or getting a text from an anon is creepy and just wanted to avoid you with the fake bf excuse! just ask her, then you'll know!

What Guys Said 1

• i think she may have been lying about having a bf because she didn't know who was texting her. on the other hand she just might have a bf and wants you for a fling?