Guys do you reply?Or do this?

If a girl you don't want to talk txts u do I reply?
Ignore her and don't reply?
Tell her u don't want to talk?
Do y ask questions to her?
Do u delete her number?

• Reply
  • Don't reply
  • Tell her [lets talk sometimes] even if u don't want I to talk
  • Delete her number
Give me ur opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, I try to be straight forward. If that doesn't work then I just ignore her or block the number if she still doesn't get the point.

• How are y straight foward

• Thank you for the Most Helpful. Well, I just tell her that I don't want to talk, or whatever she feels is going on with us realm isn't because I am not feeling the same thing, or whatever, depending on the situation. I just tell her honestly what the deal is. It's a lot better than stringing her along trying to find a softer way to do it. Less damaging to just rip the band aid off all at once.

What Guys Said 2

• Well i don't replay, and sure, i don't save her nomber :p

• I say E. depends

• On what?

• If she has done something terribly horribly to meh, than never! On bright side if she's juz a random person or someone that i dont like talken to anymore, thes still a slight chance that i will reply back if i had nothing else to do or juz to chk up on them.

What Girls Said 0